Will Alteil Die?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Will Alteil Die?

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

If nobody buys gran?
Grain

Re: Will Alteil Die?

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm

I think we first need to discuss the possibility of online computer program being alive. I'm thinking Skynet only with less Governor of California and more Magic Dolls.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Grain wrote:If nobody buys gran?

I highly doubt people won't buy gran. If they're collectors, they're gonna want to spend money to get things faster.

@Logress: Geez, Mad Priest is going to be ecstatic with that statement.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Well, to paraphrase your question, will the player base dwindle if not enough people buy Gran? Personally, I doubt it. I have no plans to spend money for Gran, so I'll be logging in every day for Mirage Master. (I'd like to donate, but it's not an option.) I think this holds true for quite a few other people, too. There will be some who spend money, sure. But there'll also be some who don't spend anything, and are still able to challenge the players who do spend money. (I'm not one of them, but others will be!)
Illyasviel

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Illyasviel wrote:Well, to paraphrase your question, will the player base dwindle if not enough people buy Gran?

No, that isn't what I meant.
Grain

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 am

Seriously, Alteil is in no danger. We may be a tiny company, but our parent company ( *cue announcer voice* Media Blasters / AnimeWorks, producers of fine films and distributer of Anime such as Rurouni Kenshin, Berserk, 12 Kingdoms, Voltron and Seirei no Moribito (aka Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit) *cue announcer being sent to the Cemetery by Assassin's Soul Skill*) is very impressed with our numbers so far and potential and will make sure we survive long enough to live up to it no matter what.

So no, Alteil isn't going away. If by some horrible coincidence all our prized Iczers get the flu at the same time and don't log in for two weeks, (we'll be very sad and miss you, but) we'll still be here when you recover and log in again.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Moozze » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm

That's good news, but I dont think Alteil will fail.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Skyress » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:33 pm

thats great that alteil wont die. Although i've been seeing ppl who obviously have bought gran to buy cards. Actually most ppl i've faced have bought cards today. I played against some1 who had like all the refress character cards ( dragon rider, abel, light chaser, lapiere, verlat) and he said he spent 4k gran
Skyress

Return to Alteil General Discussion