# of cards in the game (and the scary calcs that follow)

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: # of cards in the game (and the scary calcs that follow)

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 am

demongod you ran two of the most annoying decks in magic..decks whos OPness (translated to alteil terms) is higher than shrine knight but slightly lower than primclone (higher end). I think anyone who played magic competitively knows that banning those cards (especially artifact land) was mandatory for any other standard decks to really stand a chance unless you were using a 300+ dollar deck and/or your opponent was unlucky and poor.

the starters it seems are from back in set 3...so the reason the cards you listed are not in starter is because when the starters were made, they did not exist. I believe Alteil is looking to update it? At least thats the sense I get from the recent custom starter event, and I'd also recommend you to read the rules of the starter event, that will give you a good idea of the structure of starters that Alteil want...might be useless to know but who doesn't like being knowledgeable?
Ginnazoh

Postby Otonashi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 am

:O It would be cool if they used my submission for the refess starter. Whenever I see a new player using it, I could be all, "Hey, I built your file!"
Otonashi

Postby garcia1000 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 am

I hope they use my submission for falkow starter also! ;zagar
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion