Refess! White or Yellow?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Refess! White or Yellow?

Postby pauzai » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:29 pm

>>>> ;a41 <<<< its yellow :lol: ( and a bit silver but i dont see any white)
pauzai

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Magic set the standard for trading card games so any game you go into your always going to see people making magic references, usually with out even realizing it. Holy clans are usually referred to as white regardless if there more yellow in the game. When a card is turned side wise its often going to be referred to as tapped, as opposed to the incredible number of other names card games have coined (exhausted, committed, etc.). If a strategy for victory involves running your opponent out of cards its typically going to be referred to as Mill (you can thank magic the gatherings mill stone for that). Creature can't attack, its a wall. The list could go on and on.

So yeah, if you wanted to classify it by the color of their cards and symbol, Refess is yellow, not white, but it won't change the way many still think about them, the holy clan has been ingrained in their mind as white for far too long. And if you want to get really technical, Refess isn't any color, the fact you want to refer to it as a color at all is Magic's influence on you since in Alteil clan's are referred to by their name, not color, referring to a clan by its color is a Magic thing.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Sarkath » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Refess isn't any color, the fact you want to refer to it as a color at all is Magic's influence on you since in Alteil clan's are referred to by their name, not color, referring to a clan by its color is a Magic thing.

Yeah, but to many it's because of the names are confusing, and to a new player the name can be just some random garble of letters that sounds ugly.

Therefore most people have it easier to identify their religion (my impression of it) by the colours they have in their "logo". Easier to grasp. I had no idea that Magic the gathering went by green/black/white and such, thought they went by names such as "Grass/fire/Water/darkness and such. :roll:

I've mistakenly called Gowen for: Gallow, Gowan, Gawon (Reminds me of Ganon), Gakow and so on. And there are more. :lol:

But now, I know them all by reading the thread names of each religions strategy thread, that I see daily. :lol:
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion