Level 2 Guild

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Level 2 Guild

Postby Rienke » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Not sure where I should put this but

Our Guild has reached 500 exp and we're still level 1. Do we have to wait til next maintenance for us to level up or is it just not implemented yet?

On a side note: First level 2 Guild in Alteil! 8-) Congrats yu-yangli, Guna, bobbamobba, Exanthem, Susanoo, and me! We'll be recruiting once we're level 2.
Rienke

Re: Level 2 Guild

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Tch. Here I thought the Desperadoes would be the first to become Level 2... Well then, I guess I'll have to either find another guild or work a million times harder to make up for the inactive members... Seeing as the Desperadoes have so many inactive members, I think I'll part ways. No offense to the leader, who is active, but recruiting inactive people doesn't help a guild thrive.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Rienke » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 am

Hakuro de Killer wrote:Tch. Here I thought the Desperadoes would be the first to become Level 2... Well then, I guess I'll have to either find another guild or work a million times harder to make up for the inactive members... Seeing as the Desperadoes have so many inactive members, I think I'll part ways. No offense to the leader, who is active, but recruiting inactive people doesn't help a guild thrive.

Hmm I'll take that as a hint :) You're welcome to join aslong as you're active, easy to get along with, and have faced a guildmate :D Just pm me a time when you're available and i'll set up a match in the training room (or you can face anyone else from the guild).
Rienke

Postby Moratorius » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 am

I may be interested... Examthem and Susanoo have been good conversationalists during battle... yu-yangli... well, he just kicks my **** like a silent Terminator, heh. I don't believe I've faced you, Guna, or bobbamobba.
Moratorius

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Yeah, it happens next guild maintenance day. It says Monday on the about page (which is a translation of the Japanese) but we were thinking of having it on Wed instead. Anyway, I did notice the level up yesterday, congrats!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Rienke wrote:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:Tch. Here I thought the Desperadoes would be the first to become Level 2... Well then, I guess I'll have to either find another guild or work a million times harder to make up for the inactive members... Seeing as the Desperadoes have so many inactive members, I think I'll part ways. No offense to the leader, who is active, but recruiting inactive people doesn't help a guild thrive.

Hmm I'll take that as a hint :) You're welcome to join aslong as you're active, easy to get along with, and have faced a guildmate :D Just pm me a time when you're available and i'll set up a match in the training room (or you can face anyone else from the guild).

It wasn't really a hint, but I suppose I'll take you up on it. I am easy to get along with and I try to play at least 3 games per day. Though I have never faced a guildmate, I can probably add you personally from the main menu, or that's what I was told I could do. I'll be in the training room working on improving a new deck type I'm experimenting with.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Legenda » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

My guild is going to be lvl 2 soon, thanks for all the active members! and we just started a few days ago.
Legenda

Postby Sarkath » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 am

My guild is going to be lvl 2 soon, thanks for all the active members! and we just started a few days ago.

That's great! :)
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Return to Alteil General Discussion