questions about the arenas and the lottery

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

questions about the arenas and the lottery

Postby teasel » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm

today i was wondering two thing... first are there going to be even more arena or will we always be stuck with a newbie/normal/training arena setup? second i noticed that if you pick a card it tells where you can find them right now it tells you "card lottery/basic pack 1/basic set 1" does that mean that when the first expansion come out and i want to pick some new card i will be forced to pick a pack or have to risk getting card from the first set doing the lottery?
teasel

Re: questions about the arenas and the lottery

Postby Grain » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:40 pm

There are 5 arenas in the Japanese game.

In Japan, the Crest Arena is only for levels 1 to 3.

I'm not positive, but, I think there was also an arena based on RP rating.
Grain

Re: questions about the arenas and the lottery

Postby DanTheTimid » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm

I expect we'll eventually move over to the Japanese set up but it wouldn't make sense to have so many arenas right now when most players are low level and the number of players is still quite small.

As for the lottery, the english lottery is already different then the Japanese lottery (where I'm told cards cost 10 Gran or 100 FM as opposed to ours where its 30 Gran, but the odds of getting good cards are extremely stacked against you compared to our lottery or buying from packs) so I can't say for certain that our lottery won't allow you to choose the set... but the likelihood is that indeed every set will be part of the lottery (that's part of why our lottery is different right now, with so few commons in the game right now if we had the japanese lottery we'd be getting the same cards over and over while they have so many sets that there's a huge pool of 1 and 2 star cards you might get cards from). So yeah, when set 2 is nearing release, if you already have everything you want from set 1, I'd start saving up your gran so you can purchase packs instead of using the lottery.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Alteil General Discussion