The horror of being >lvl 10

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The horror of being >lvl 10

Postby teasel » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 pm

well all i said is that i was tired of playing alteil and disconnected
i'm sorry if i broke some rule but i don't see how we can talk about game balance without saying what cards player use (beside those two cards are everywhere so big surprise! that's like saying in magic a green deck is packing tarmogoyf) and really i don't care anymore if somebody wants my account (*hint* i do have a single copy of panther soul so you can have fun with some other gowen vs gowen mirror matches!) he's free to ask
teasel

Postby EvilGenius » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm

teasel wrote:well all i said is that i was tired of playing alteil and disconnected
i'm sorry if i broke some rule but i don't see how we can talk about game balance without saying what cards player use (beside those two cards are everywhere so big surprise! that's like saying in magic a green deck is packing tarmogoyf) and really i don't care anymore if somebody wants my account (*hint* i do have a single copy of panther soul so you can have fun with some other gowen vs gowen mirror matches!) he's free to ask

Just don't mention player names. ;a30
EvilGenius

Postby Moratorius » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 pm

teasel wrote:(beside those two cards are everywhere so big surprise! that's like saying in magic a green deck is packing tarmogoyf)

I don't run Panther Soul, and I still do quite well... but yes, LeBeau is an integral part of most of the top players' deck. Just one is enough to make the difference; if there are two impregnable walls, it's up to your skill to kill his vulnerable units quicker than he can kill yours.
Moratorius

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion