Other than 4 base Sphere

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Other than 4 base Sphere

Postby TsunaYoshi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:37 am

how about add new Sphere other than the 4 old Sphere, because i think just 4 sphere is to little. i mean any other game card that i know have more than 4 atribute (you can call them anything you want), its mean alot you know, more strategys and card of course. and its can reduce blacklash from happening. How about its? ;loading Any critics and suggestion is welcome.
Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com
TsunaYoshi

Re: Other than 4 base Sphere

Postby erestor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:14 am

well there is one thing that is fundamentally wrong with this, no matter how good it might sound, this game is a game that was made by japanesse artist. they gave permission for the game to be brought to the states, just like anime, so we cant go changing anything to suit ourselves. also the game has a base story line about the world of lavato and the four gods witch govern it. so bringing in a intirely new 'sphere' would not work because there are not just colours they are nations with there own specialties. if you havent read the story please do. also we are four years behind the japanesse in story and in cards. maybe in a few years the japanesse might bring in ''batora'' and give '' batora'' a sphere but that would mean the beginging of the end; which cant be done in this still of game.
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby TsunaYoshi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am

erestor wrote:well there is one thing that is fundamentally wrong with this, no matter how good it might sound, this game is a game that was made by japanesse artist. they gave permission for the game to be brought to the states, just like anime, so we cant go changing anything to suit ourselves. also the game has a base story line about the world of lavato and the four gods witch govern it. so bringing in a intirely new 'sphere' would not work because there are not just colours they are nations with there own specialties. if you havent read the story please do. also we are four years behind the japanesse in story and in cards. maybe in a few years the japanesse might bring in ''batora'' and give '' batora'' a sphere but that would mean the beginging of the end; which cant be done in this still of game.

firstly i want to give my suggestion to the alteil.com.jp but i can't write with japan langguage, so here its is. second i have play many card game like MTG, Yugioh, and other. in there many expansion had made like dual color(alteil.jp had copy it). i mean there still room for development. and last about story, i have read it and its still can made like another story of another country or whatever. so if the team still can make another ideas that different from any card games, so do it please.
Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com
TsunaYoshi

Postby GunCastor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:52 am

If another sphere is added, I doubt it will happen anytime soon. I seriously don't think it will happen though unless they go for a Batora Sphere. Each factions is based on a God/Goddess so I don't think there would suddenly be another one. If a new sphere does open up, I think a lot of people will want to try playing it and that would result in a lot of backlashing once more. Or people would avoid it because it won't have as many cards as the other factions.

As more cards come out, there should be less backlashing because of a wider variety of cards available. The problem will fix itself when new expansions comes out.
GunCastor

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Moved this topic to the Alteil General Discussion forum.
DWildstar

Return to Alteil General Discussion