If You Hate Fighting Gowen & Lawtia Iczers

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

If You Hate Fighting Gowen & Lawtia Iczers

Postby Grain » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Don't feel too discouraged, I'm sure they hate fighting their own colors too.

There are so many, it's like fighting the same person over & over again. Blech!

Which is worse, fighting the same color over & over, or fighting yourself over & over?
Grain

Re: If You Hate Fighting Gowen & Lawtia Iczers

Postby Gigantorus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 pm

I am really surprised there aren't more Falkow players. They have very good cards and can be very fast and deadly.
Gigantorus

Postby GunCastor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Most of the Falkow Players I go up against in Folrart are really good though. Watch out for your own units being thrown back in to your hand, it seems to be a popular strategy.
GunCastor

Postby Chronomaster » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 pm

You can hate Gowen. I despise Lawtia.

For reasons already mentioned. Hurk hurk hurk.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

Alot of Gowen players tell me they hate lawtia, that its their worst match up so they don't mind fighting other gowens all the time as long as its not lawtia. Falkow definitely is easily one of the top clans, not sure why they are under represented, maybe just because they require a little more thought then gowen who can dominate many games purely by going brave soldier -> panther soul, revive -> panther soul, revive -> panther soul. And of course lawtia is popular because it comes with a certain defense boosting soul card that need not be named. Until some one figures out a way for refess to beat the Brave Panther combo I don't really see them becoming much more popular, and the fact that pretty much HAVE to buy packs and pull Dispel to beat Killing Machine doesn't help either.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 am

I think I've been in about 2 matches against a Falkow file. I agree, there needs to be more Blue. A lot of potential there.

I don't see a lot of Lawtia either. Maybe 1 in 4? Which is how it should be, right? :roll:

I wouldn't say I hate fighting Gowen, but I just know the match is going to come down to luck rather than skill, and I really hate that. :?
EvilGenius

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 am

DanTheTimid wrote: And of course lawtia is popular because it comes with a certain defense boosting soul card that need not be named. ... to beat Killing Machine ...

:twisted: You named it anyway.
EvilGenius

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:40 am

Well now that I've picked up Lawtia, I can see why it's more popular-the strategy for refess is much too simple. Pretty much just set up the beef on the front line and set up the ranged in the back to pick off everyone. The front guys end up doing most of the work, and I find myself struggling in most situations-especially against the blue Falkow. Their setup is too fast for the slow beefcakes to hit hard enough to stop the snowball effect.
Romdeau

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 pm

I don't mind fighting against Gowen or Lawtia, but I hate fighting against Falkow sometimes.
Hakuro de Killer

Return to Alteil General Discussion