Am I The Only One Who Feels...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Am I The Only One Who Feels...

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Who feels that it takes longer to find a battle in the Training Arena than it does in Folrart?
Grain

Re: Am I The Only One Who Feels...

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Yep. If I'm lucky, I'll run into one, MAYBE two people when I'm in there practicing tweaks to a deck. I understand how the Iczers lvl. 9 < x must feel-it's quite frustrating. Not too many people are interested in "practicing". Quite a few of people I play in the 1-9 arena have really bad records (3 losses for every win or something ridiculous like that), so I'm confused as to why it's infrequently used. :?:
Romdeau

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Proxy wrote:Yep. If I'm lucky, I'll run into one, MAYBE two people when I'm in there practicing tweaks to a deck. I understand how the Iczers lvl. 9 < x must feel-it's quite frustrating. Not too many people are interested in "practicing". Quite a few of people I play in the 1-9 arena have really bad records (3 losses for every win or something ridiculous like that), so I'm confused as to why it's infrequently used. :?:

Cause even losses give you experience toward leveling up and leveling up gives you new cards. Also even if your winning rarely if those wins come during treasure battles your getting new cards, no treasure battles to be had in the training room.

At least that would be my guess. Another reason is as you said, there's already not many people there so its hard to find opponents and you don't really know the level of opponents you might face, the best training for your decks comes against top opponents. Record and rating currently don't count for much of anything so your not really risking much by testing decks in the experience earning rooms where you're likely to find strong opponents. Now during a tournament I suspect people won't be using decks there testing but time tested ones but that's a different thing all together.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby DWildstar » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm

I think it's more a matter that the Training arena is full of a lot of new users who might be too shy to start their own room to play in. If you're a higher level player then it's probably even less likely they'd have the courage to challenge you. I think best way is to just be friendly, create a room and hope someone will accept the challenge. Also, I get the feeling very few people use the chat function inside the arena, maybe you can connect with people that way.
DWildstar

Return to Alteil General Discussion