Wow..This must be a JOKE...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Wow..This must be a JOKE...

Postby Tenkai » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Just reached lvl 20 and look at this:

I heard ppl got 4 or even 5stars cards at lvl 15. In my case, I gotta choose between some 3stars cards at lvl 15 and now at lvl 20 I got even crappier: some useless 2stars cards... This must be a JOKE...
It would be even better if it let me choose between 1star cards than this poop.
Tenkai

Re: Wow..This must be a F*CKING JOKE...

Postby Sarkath » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Well, it's randomed. And the Deep Squid is level 4, just take it, and recycle it.
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Postby Ekin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Sorry man, that sucks :(
Ekin

Postby Grain » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Intense profanity is not encouraged. It is obvious that you used it, despite your fig leaf.
Grain

Postby teasel » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 pm

happened the same to me
only my selection was a cassowary king/castle wight/wyvern/cyclone
(i picked the cyclone)
teasel

Postby shyster » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Da Hell? Cards at level up are random? Was there a link or post somewhere that said that?

I am still new so have not read and learned everything, but is that only for higher levels or is that for all levels? Also is it set once you get the selection, in the sense that if you do not choose anything, log out and then log back in it is still the original random?
shyster

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:04 pm

You actually got much luckier then I did, I got nothing but two star rarities at level 1-10 AND at level 15 so I was really disappointed when I hit level 20 only to see a bunch of two star rarities again. At least you saw three stars when you hit 15, that's more then I can say. Supposedly the higher your level the higher the CHANCE of getting good rarities, but for unlucky people like us this system obviously isn't very fun. Its the same reason I'd much rather have a store where I could spend my Gran on specific cards I want rather then have to rely on luck which has so far seen me open pack after pack of nothing but 2 star rares (note I HAVE pulled a few cards of higher then two star rarity but it took ALOT of packs when I was kind of expecting to at least pull a three star in every pack with four and five stars on rare occasion, what I found was that I pulled nothing but lots of one and two stars in every pack and only on rare occasion did a pack feature a lone three star in addition to more one and two stars, and don't get me started on how rare four stars seem to be for me, or worse still, five stars which I've yet to pull a single one of).

Anyway unless you edit the subject of this thread I would not be surprised if it gets deleted or at least edited for you cause its clearly censor bypass.

Oh and shyster, yes it is random, and yes it is set once your given your initial random selection so if you don't choose a card then come back later it'll still be that initial selection you were given so you can't keep retrying till a card you want comes up.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Wow..This must be a JOKE...

Postby AnnaTheRed » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Tenkai,

I edited the topic title and your text.
Please remember that we're doing our best to keep this a family friendly forum.
Swearing or typing swears in a way to get around our filters will not be encouraged.

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Gigantorus » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Don't feel so bad. I had to choose between 2 star cards too. Yu-yangli had to choose between 2 star cards at level 30.
Gigantorus

Postby Tenkai » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:55 pm

AnnaTheRed wrote:Hi Tenkai,

I edited the topic title and your text.
Please remember that we're doing our best to keep this a family friendly forum.
Swearing or typing swears in a way to get around our filters will not be encouraged.

AnnaTheRed
;a40

Sorry for the profanity, but I really felt tricked by the system.
Tenkai

Return to Alteil General Discussion