Most annoying opening card

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Most annoying opening card

Postby Rift120 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Alright just out of curiosity what do you find the most annoying card for a opponent to start off with in a match the 1st round?

Me personnaly? The Witch from a Falkow deck. Mainly because its special ability makes it incredibly difficult to set out my charcters in sufficent numbers for a good offense or defensive strategy.

I remember one match where I just couldn't kill the witch card opener until my opponent had 4 other strong Falkow cards out there to my one or two.... needless to say I lost the match.

so what opening moves do you guys cringe at seeing played?
Rift120

Re: Most annoying opening card

Postby Grain » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Brave Soldier + Panther Soul.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Probably a lycan of sorts followed by a shade right afterwards. Sucks my SP dry and on the huge downside because the lycan will probably knock off whatever I played first. Although I suppose this can be countered with a witch-undine combo. That's about as annoying as it gets though. From what it sounds like, Rift, you don't play Falkow. Do you mind me asking which clan you play with? I currently play with Refess and have just picked up Falkow (Lawtia was an epic fail-not for me at all).
Romdeau

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:22 am

Anything from the Gowen sphere.
EvilGenius

Postby Phades » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Proxy wrote:Probably a lycan of sorts followed by a shade right afterwards. Sucks my SP dry and on the huge downside because the lycan will probably knock off whatever I played first. Although I suppose this can be countered with a witch-undine combo.
Shade eats the SP witch needs to activate her skill. This strategy does not work vs that setup.
Phades

Postby Rift120 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:42 pm

I play Gowen myself...
Rift120

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am

Rift120 wrote:I play Gowen myself...

I'm assuming that's in response to evil genius comment..Gowen does seem to be tough on all levels in the hands of a skilled Iczer.

:( ;a40
Romdeau

Return to Alteil General Discussion