Suggestion: Condition Draw

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Suggestion: Condition Draw

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this, but it seems like the safest.

I just experienced a rather frustrating loss, and IMO it should've been considered a loss. I'm speaking specifically towards the GMs to take this suggestion into consideration.

My opponent and I both had one LP left and we each knocked out one monster that we couldn't revive-I thought to myself, great a "Draw". No, my naivety would lead me to quite a shock; instead, the program knocked off my monster first and finished off my last LP first and my opponent laughed in my face "haha" and left. I am very frustrated at this; I believe this should be another condition for a draw because clearly we both finished each other off (1 for 1 monster, no other was turned over) yet I came out the short end because it just happened the computer decided to tack off my LP first.

There should be another condition for draw. If someone sees a flaw with this idea, please respond with a detailed account as to why. If there's some gameplay issue I'm not aware of that could be compromised by implementing this second draw condition, please inform me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Romdeau

Re: Suggestion: Condition Draw

Postby Grain » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm

The computer didn't "just decide" to take your card off first.

Closed cards leave the field in the same order that they were closed.

Your card died first, you lost your LP first.

If you're afraid of this happening again, get more LP or find a way to revive your cards.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm

I see. I didn't take that into account as a possible reason.

Thanks for filling me in.
Romdeau

Postby erestor » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:20 pm

still that opponent should be ;attack... and get a lesson from ;a30 [not in the good way everyone is wanting]...then ;zagar comes in and farts in his face
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Romdeau » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:52 pm

erestor wrote:still that opponent should be ;attack... and get a lesson from ;a30 [not in the good way everyone is wanting]...then ;zagar comes in and . in his face

lol wtf? :lol:
Romdeau

Return to Alteil General Discussion