so how much is mirage master at max difficulty?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

so how much is mirage master at max difficulty?

Postby teasel » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 pm

i was thinking of biting the bullet (or at least step up to 4 star intermediate to pro difficulty) since it seems hard times are coming for us granless player :/ anyone had the patience to unlock 5star advanced difficulty?
teasel

Re: so how much is mirage master at max difficulty?

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Just looking at the rankings of mirage master, I find it hard to believe that nobody has made it to the final difficulty. I'd like to hear the answer as well.
Romdeau

Postby shyster » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:57 pm

The problem as I see it with mirage master, is the lag issues that it has. I have tried playing intermediate, on two star and I always lose, although I have not done it that much.

But on three stars I usually cannot even complete the field before I time out since the cards take time flipping up and down.

It does not help that I play it on an older computer either.
shyster

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 pm

I have the same problem with you shyster, because it seems that every time I'm flipping over a "new" card it takes about a second or so to load and flip over. Then it takes another half a second (if you're wrong) for both to flip back over. I don't see how anyone could be making 15 gran a day without getting extremely aggravated and taking literally hours of practice to even get close to mastering.

The one time I didn manage to complete it on 3 stars on intermediate left me with one turn and 2 seconds left. I was relieved because I had tried several times just to get to that point.

Every time I close the window to Alteil, I believe the computer has to re-load those same images so I imagine I'll be repeating this process every day unless something changes. :shock:
Romdeau

Postby teasel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:43 am

umm i do the 15 gran version everyday and it just takes 10 minute at max and thinking to switch to the 20 gran version ^_^'
teasel

Postby Romdeau » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

Teasel, (or anyone actually) would you please share your mirage master knowledge with me? I can barely complete it on Intermediate with 3 stars and usually it's a pure stroke of luck-short of actually remembering every time what each card is when you uncover it (I can do that for Beginners-3 stars isn't that hard), I can see no way to complete it with the alloted time and turns.
Romdeau

Postby teasel » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 am

well i just flip the first row... if not even a single cards match (1-2-3-4-5-6) i restart if not (so something along the line of 1-2-3-4-1-5 or better yet 1-2-3-3-2-4) i just start to blab the name of the cards so i don't forget about them...
teasel

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:35 am

I'm playing on intermediate pro for 20 gran :mrgreen:. Perfectly playable without lag. You do have to get three cards that match right away or you won't have enough turns.
ShinyDanmaku

Postby neonsun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 am

and how do u get 3 cards that match right away ??
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
neonsun

Postby Savin877 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 pm

neonsun wrote:and how do u get 3 cards that match right away ??

Sheer luck.
Savin877

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion