BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby teasel » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 pm

[card=2]Best Refess Card Evah[/card]
User avatar
teasel
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 am

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 pm

With the current refess cards, this guy is the end game winner IMO. The trouble is managing to survive and build up enough SP to get to him-summon him and put a Gowen weapon on him with his ability and it's pretty much gg. Pack a second copy of this card for insurance in case your opponent decides to one hit kill him with a soul skill.

BTW what's your thread title supposed to be referring to?
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Chronomaster » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Efreet gets the job done better.

110 DMG to everyone FTW.
BEATMANIUH
User avatar
Chronomaster
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Efreet has 5 more hp and 5 more base damage but 10 less defense. Since ideally your using their effects Efreets RNG advantage is sort of a wash, the only real other advantage Efreet has is that his effect costs 1 less sp, but seeing as Efreet is also a level higher (and thus costs 1 more to summon and 1 more investment into the sphere) you'll need to use the effect atleast twice just to break even in the sp department.

If we look at their clans, Efreets is better at boosting attack making his effect better, but refess is better at keeping dragon rider alive long enough to use his effect so thats a bit of a toss up too.

Overal I'd say their about even, the dragon rider may feel more annoying just because its so hard to take down but efreet hits harder during the time he is out.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
User avatar
DanTheTimid
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby thailehuy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Pack dragon rider with 3 cure, 2 revive and 1 Lebeau SS, you will have one hell of a beast.

One guy beat me like that :D If only I have 2 assassins I would have take him down
thailehuy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 am

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby teasel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 am

i tried packing efreet in my normal file but the results were bleh... that 10 defense point and the fact he comes at level 5 instead of 6 packed with the fact that generating mana with refess is easier makes this guy a loooooooot better
User avatar
teasel
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 am

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Phades » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:Efreet has 5 more hp and 5 more base damage but 10 less defense. Since ideally your using their effects Efreets RNG advantage is sort of a wash, the only real other advantage Efreet has is that his effect costs 1 less sp, but seeing as Efreet is also a level higher (and thus costs 1 more to summon and 1 more investment into the sphere) you'll need to use the effect atleast twice just to break even in the sp department.
If archer scout is out, efreet can use his skill every turn and doesnt have to risk being on the front row, while at best (SP generator or not) dragon rider is every other turn in a rather SP heavy cardfile. Also, Gowen is going to want higher sphere levels for rankups anyhow, so the level 6 difference is negligble by comparison.
Phades
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Chronomaster » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Phades wrote:
DanTheTimid wrote:Efreet has 5 more hp and 5 more base damage but 10 less defense. Since ideally your using their effects Efreets RNG advantage is sort of a wash, the only real other advantage Efreet has is that his effect costs 1 less sp, but seeing as Efreet is also a level higher (and thus costs 1 more to summon and 1 more investment into the sphere) you'll need to use the effect atleast twice just to break even in the sp department.
If archer scout is out, efreet can use his skill every turn and doesnt have to risk being on the front row, while at best (SP generator or not) dragon rider is every other turn in a rather SP heavy cardfile. Also, Gowen is going to want higher sphere levels for rankups anyhow, so the level 6 difference is negligble by comparison.

Indeed. Gowen's reliance on Sphere level mitigates the investment fact. Really, it's not bothersome.

Also, the winning part is teching in Sylph and then hammering the huge attack across the field.
BEATMANIUH
User avatar
Chronomaster
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby neonsun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:38 am

for the sake of argumentation :
refess player using dragonrider is usually a player who already has a phoenix on the ground, so technically its a "down cast" where as for gowen its a "up cast" , unless gowen has strategy to summon thunderbolt or fire tornado or go for lvl 9 rank up.

Refess has 5 cards which are lvl 5+ --> raising sphere lvl past lvl 4 is most efficient for refess only , least efficient for lawtia , avrg for gowen dont know about falkow

Also refess is a sp producing deck(passaran ,choir boy priest and easter rabbit)
--> plz note that when this set was released in JP , will o wisp wasn't nerfed yet -->it was another sp producing card
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
User avatar
neonsun
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 am

Re: BURN SFIDA BURNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am

neonsun wrote:for the sake of argumentation :
refess player using dragonrider is usually a player who already has a phoenix on the ground, so technically its a "down cast" where as for gowen its a "up cast" , unless gowen has strategy to summon thunderbolt or fire tornado or go for lvl 9 rank up.

Refess has 5 cards which are lvl 5+ --> raising sphere lvl past lvl 4 is most efficient for refess only , least efficient for lawtia , avrg for gowen dont know about falkow

Also refess is a sp producing deck(passaran ,choir boy priest and easter rabbit)
--> plz note that when this set was released in JP , will o wisp wasn't nerfed yet -->it was another sp producing card


KP is very difficult to use. Weak HP, requires 2 SP to use... it would be great if its AGI was raised a few points, but more often than not I'm stuck deciding between using it or Light Spearwoman's Action Skill.

Light Chaser is a 5 star... so we probably won't be seeing it in every Refess file.

On the bright side, BCP will give Refess a much needed boost to get out those lvl 3s that are the backbone of a Refess file.
Image
User avatar
EvilGenius
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest