Guild

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Guild

Postby Allied » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Name it the Black Knights
Allied

Postby Skyress » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Allied wrote:Name it the Black Knights

!!!!!! i said that and legenda wont do that cause he/she (sorry i dont know if ur male or female) doesnt want the guild's initials to be B.K.
Skyress

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Hey if several of you want to name it Black Knights you should make your own guild! x3

And the initial thing could have spawned from my comment about it but then again I don't go around saying "lets eat at BK!" or anything like that...

I kind of want to get to know how the guild works through the Beta and considering everything will reset when it ends I really wouldn't mind joining a guild named SCUBA or Puppy.

I would like to get into a guild to test it for the beta but why are we all trying to join up into one guild. I'm just trying to say why don't we split them up a bit for those that like the same names and such. :shock: :ugeek: :|
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Skyress » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Kyoshi wrote:Hey if several of you want to name it Black Knights you should make your own guild! x3

And the initial thing could have spawned from my comment about it but then again I don't go around saying "lets eat at BK!" or anything like that...

I kind of want to get to know how the guild works through the Beta and considering everything will reset when it ends I really wouldn't mind joining a guild named SCUBA or Puppy.

I would like to get into a guild to test it for the beta but why are we all trying to join up into one guild. I'm just trying to say why don't we split them up a bit for those that like the same names and such. :shock: :ugeek: :|

yeah but the thing is u need atleast 6 ppl for a guild and besides if u join a guild wit lots of ppl, then u can make more friends, have a better time unless there is some a-hole in ur guild, and u can improve your skills like ppl could give u pointers.
Skyress

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Skyress wrote:yeah but the thing is u need atleast 6 ppl for a guild and besides if u join a guild wit lots of ppl, then u can make more friends, have a better time unless there is some a-hole in ur guild, and u can improve your skills like ppl could give u pointers.

Ya but if everyone is in one guild there is no competition. So then in-house competition arise and splits the guild up. And not only do you need 6 members but a total of 1000 of some points? I'm not sure on that I saw it earlier in the thread.

Well I'm all in for another guild for the beta for sure. If anyone else wants to join up your welcome too.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Allied » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Im going to make a guild called the Black Knights for beta and then again when the game launches
Allied

Postby Legenda » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:24 pm

SO no one likes the name Soul Stealer's? I mean that was in the description of the Lawtia guild, like burning of the SP hence the name..I don't plan on making this Lawtia only guild because that would be just boring? right? I like diversity and different kinds of people with different kinds of playing styles.. ;loading I like the idea of the name FAITH which can mean anything..i will consider
Legenda

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am

Legenda wrote:SO no one likes the name Soul Stealer's?

Do you want this question answered?
Grain

Postby Rad!oZonde » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 am

hm made another list..

The Founding Fathers [hm maybe but I'm not excluding anything off this list]

Sons of Liberty [lol we could be the shadow moses of alteil] I doubt anyone will catch this lol

The Fray [I'm not sure if everyone here plays fighting games, but basically the 'fray' is the battle itself from my understanding of it. More of a Gowen type guild name]

Frontier [into new waters]

Eternal Sonata [this one is targeted towards people with Lawtia decks]

The Midnight Train [lol once again pretty suitable with Lawtia]

The Seizure of Power [wow I really need to cut it with the music references...]

hm I'll think of more later
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:52 am

Rad!oZonde wrote: I doubt anyone will catch this lol

O RLY?
Kyoshi wrote:Ya but if everyone is in one guild there is no competition. So then in-house competition arise and splits the guild up. And not only do you need 6 members but a total of 1000 of some points? I'm not sure on that I saw it earlier in the thread.

In the game there is a guild tab, where you can create or join guilds. When guild is created, it is "unofficial" until it gains 6 members with a total of 1000 points or more and a Moderator approves it. After that, the Guild Officers can set their own maximum number of members. If you create your own guild, a "management" button will appear. This lets you make account changes, kick people out of the guild, set the maximum number of guild members, and assign Guild Officers.
Grain

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion