Refess Angel

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Refess Angel

Postby Fatherwolf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:29 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I like EX Lion Baron for one not completely obvious reason... he does 30 attack! That might not seem like a big deal to non-refess players, but most refess players know that almost every unit they have access to does 25 attack or less... and almost every enemy unit has 30 hp or more.
I tend to agree on this one, plus as there no reason not to see the 2 Baron as 2 separate card since we can run both.

DanTheTimid wrote:Overall, I think right now she's not too useful, but long term as we get more morning based effects and more high AGI refess units she can prove to be far more useful. The main reason I think its easy to be so . her and the EX Refess pack in general is just because they badly need really good new cards NOW since they are the generally considered weakest clan in the current meta, so every refess player was hoping for some great new cards that would make an impact now. Neither of these cards is really going to make that impact right now, but they do help set up a foundation for a brighter future.

I actualy like the little angel of Rafess, I would say we will not be graced with another card to make i't morning anytime soon, mostly for balance issue at the moment. Hell, if we get one than Lawtia will ask to get a non-5 star Night Maker.

Phades wrote: This assumes the refress player has the patience to wait for the future to come.

Well, we play Rafess, we learned early to wait for our turn, for almost everything.
I am more terrified of light that leave no shadow then of darkness i't self.
Fatherwolf

Re: Refess Angel

Postby Phades » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Fatherwolf wrote:
Phades wrote: This assumes the refress player has the patience to wait for the future to come.

Well, we play Rafess, we learned early to wait for our turn, for almost everything.
Nice choice of words.
Phades

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion