the pixies are evil!!!!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

the pixies are evil!!!!

Postby erestor » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:18 pm

the other day i was playing on the japanesse servers and i played an iczer of level 3, and dang he was good. not that the level matters but what got me is ''he'' played all pixy cards from gowen. from what i can tell the pixies are weak but they effect each others status attibutes; i.e. hp, atk, agi, etc. he also had three of each card. i cant wait till the pixies come out i want to biuld a pixy only deck
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Re: the pixies are evil!!!!

Postby Candi » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm

sounds delicious. Gowen you say? that's my kind of tricky thing (MTG Timmy here :P).

Now I am saving Gowen cards too ;.; :P So much for recycling all non-favourite sphere cards.
Candi

Postby erestor » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm

i am pretty sure that the pixies will take awhile to get here...and i am talking about 8 or so differnt kinds of pixies
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Candi » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

still. If they do get here and I have been recycling Gowen cards then I get some pixies and I go "OOO, I wish I had card X" and then I go "Frelling drannit! I recycled that a year ago!" And it's some 3 star card that the odds of getting now are pitiful thanks to there being so many available!
Candi

Postby Xovian » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 am

Oh yea, I am so wanting to be able to do stuff like that.
Theme files out the yin/yang!
I am really looking forward to more expansions coming out for this reason alone.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Ooh, that really sounds interesting! (Of course, I play Slivers in MtG, so take that as you will, but it certainly sounds fun!) That, and I'm looking forward to all the different Magic Dolls coming out.
Illyasviel

Postby Candi » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Illyasviel wrote:Ooh, that really sounds interesting! (Of course, I play Slivers in MtG, so take that as you will, but it certainly sounds fun!) That, and I'm looking forward to all the different Magic Dolls coming out.

Oh yea! That sounds soo neat!
(lol, Slivers - We had a sliver Cube game, it was wicked fun :P - Cube = One deck of cards (we had 200 or so cards in it) no mana, you play cards upside down as mana that generates any colour ... all of the cards in the cube were slivers and spells that favour creature types to be the same :P).

I wonder if it will ever be possible to build a Grimoire focussed deck, I think that would be pretty nifty.
Candi

Postby Xovian » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Candi wrote:I wonder if it will ever be possible to build a Grimoire focussed deck, I think that would be pretty nifty.

I did that a couple times with the current cards.
It didnt win obviously, but it was pretty funny.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby slashzero » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 pm

You probably could with the current set of Falkow grimiores in the Japanese Version of Alteil. They have return grimiores for up to level 6, so you could summon Hastes or something free to revive, run return soul cards and lp/return from graveyard cards, and then repeatedly clear your opponent's field and strike at LP. It probably wouldn't win many matches, though.
slashzero

Postby Candi » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Im thinking the best way to do it would be a Gowen+Falkow deck with a Lawtia splash. You use Gowens blasting power to slice and dice your foes, Falkow to return units too strong to be diced and maintain control of the field then the Lawtia can be used to Flesh Recycle a weak unit or Soul Bind something irritating. Units on the field would be hastes or other low cost cards for the purpose of slamming the foes. And your SCs would likely be a combination of damaging ones and SP generating ones.
Candi

Return to Alteil General Discussion