i don't want dinosaur to be extinct

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

i don't want dinosaur to be extinct

Postby teasel » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

so i watched some games of the japanese version and wow! everyone is packing at least some refess card and i can understand why when one of the grimoire they have access it's a lv 2 that generates 4 SP (i also have seen a lv 1 which generates 2 SP) now i understand that the japanese team doesn't want everyone running around with refess card (that's why the gimped will'o the wisp) but if they gimp SP generation too much then those lv 9 creature are going to become useless so i'm kinda worried
teasel

Re: i don't want dinosaur to be extinct

Postby erestor » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:47 pm

teasel wrote:so i watched some games of the japanese version and wow! everyone is packing at least some refess card and i can understand why when one of the grimoire they have access it's a lv 2 that generates 4 SP (i also have seen a lv 1 which generates 2 SP) now i understand that the japanese team doesn't want everyone running around with refess card (that's why the gimped will'o the wisp) but if they gimp SP generation too much then those lv 9 creature are going to become useless so i'm kinda worried

on the japanesse server will-o-wisp generates 2 sp
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Re: i don't want dinosaur to be extinct

Postby Grain » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm

I don't know what it does, but everyone uses Safety.

There's also another SP generating card...
Grain

Return to Alteil General Discussion