a question for people playing in the tourney...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

a question for people playing in the tourney...

Postby teasel » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

well i'm around 44 random card got from lottery and i always rant about not having enough to play the other clans so i was wondering since you guys got 100 random cards... were you able to build a decent monocolor deck or not?
teasel

Re: a question for people playing in the tourney...

Postby Candi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:32 pm

monocolor... not really.

I did notice you do get (or at least I got) rares in every sphere so no matter where I went I had a rare or two to make use of. (4 or 5 * cards).

no one I have played against has not splashed a few level 1's from this sphere or that. So you will likley be making a dual colour. Which is kind of interesting because that's the way of things in the tournament, which is something you don't see in Folrart much or at all.
Candi

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm

I have to agree, with the cards I received, I'm forced to either mix or make a rather incomplete deck. Where is everyone anyhow? I've been pressing this stupid start battle button for over 5 minutes and nobody's been paired up with me yet.
Romdeau

Postby Candi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Proxy wrote:I have to agree, with the cards I received, I'm forced to either mix or make a rather incomplete deck. Where is everyone anyhow? I've been pressing this stupid start battle button for over 5 minutes and nobody's been paired up with me yet.

It's a problem. I was doing that for an hour earlier and finally got one. I've had two battles since I registered at around 8 am this morning and I've been trying to get into fights on and off all day. Hopefully it picks up entrants once people get home from work tonight (post 5pm) and tomorrow, which is when the bulk of games will happen I suspect.
Candi

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:38 pm

This is rather odd. I've been sitting here waiting for someone to be paired up with me (did get someone and won)and I've watched the same 3 pairs of duelers remain on Turn 0 for a minute or two now. Bug?
Romdeau

Postby Candi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Proxy wrote:This is rather odd. I've been sitting here waiting for someone to be paired up with me (did get someone and won)and I've watched the same 3 pairs of duelers remain on Turn 0 for a minute or two now. Bug?

I think so, i've never seen it not say turn 0.
Candi

Return to Alteil General Discussion