Guilds Galore!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Guilds Galore!

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm perfectly fine being a freelancer, but I'm curious about the appeal that comes from a guild in Alteil. As I briefly skim over the massive list, my first impression that there are as many guilds as there are players in this game. This is where this thread's creation comes in: I ask myself, why so many? I can't seem to find a guild with more than several members.

For those of you that in a guild (and I know there are many of you), why did you join/create it? What function does it serve for you?

P.S. Chat still seems underused as most of the time I'll run into one (MAYBE two) people in any one room.
Romdeau

Re: Guilds Galore!

Postby Candi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Proxy wrote:P.S. Chat still seems underused as most of the time I'll run into one (MAYBE two) people in any one room.

Good point, i will now be spending my online but not playing time sitting in the chat room! Woo!

AS for Guilds, not in one don't know. Same questions as you.
Candi

Postby erestor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:35 am

well i joined the guild i am in because i wanted to be in a guild that was created at the launch of the game. and i ended up joining legenda's guild because he was one of the first to start to talk about it.
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Justice » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:04 am

I created a guild just among my real life friends. It's more of a joke than anything else because we are all mediocre at this game. ;)
Stay frosty and shoot for the moon!
Justice

Postby Taiki » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 am

I created a guild because I always create a guild. My guild is full of people who I invited to play this game.

There is no benefit as far as I can tell as to why you should create a guild. The reason why so many guilds only have 6 people in it at most is because lvl 1 guilds can only have 6 people. To lvl a guild, your members need to collectively accumulate about... I think 500 points. 1 win = 2 points. 1 loss = -1 point

There are so many guilds out there because making a guild is free.
Taiki

Return to Alteil General Discussion