ranking gran are even for not ranked player

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

ranking gran are even for not ranked player

Postby teasel » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm

i find myself with 19 gran instead of the usual 10 so either even player who aren't on the list gets their free gran or the gran fairy visited my account and gave me 9 bonus gran (by the way... i have 4 cyclones but i still can't find blitz soldier è_e going this way i expect to get 3 copy of every card 5-4 star included but not a single blitz soldier)
teasel

Re: ranking gran are even for not ranked player

Postby arfort » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Blitz soldier is included in the ex pack... it's how I completed my set.
arfort

Postby teasel » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm

why everyone keep telling me that è_e i don't want to buy the ex pack! especialy because i can't seems to find what it's supposed to be a chumpy common! heck i even got two 5 star and three 3 star!
teasel

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

I know I've already suggested this to you earlier, but you should consider the EX pack; on top of the Blitz Soldiers your looking for, you get the best Anti-Lebau card for Gowen and a dominating angel. Even if you only get one pack, the angel as a SS or as a free Panther is still worth it; you only need one copy of the EX Thief because it's an open skill.

EDIT: You earned 19 gran with your record from last week, but it wasn't high enough to make the list.
Romdeau

Postby teasel » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

yeah i made this thread because there was some confusion regarding this matter that only player on the list gets gran equal to their ranking
teasel

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

teasel wrote:yeah i made this thread because there was some confusion regarding this matter that only player on the list gets gran equal to their ranking

That's true, it does say that only those who are ranked will be rewarded with the gran equal to their points. I guess we'll need a GM to clarify things for us.
Romdeau

Postby Logress » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:41 pm

Yeah, I should punch up that translation but I can't find it. A program we translated and retrofitted a long time ago automatically generates that text along with the table formatting. Anyway, yes. Everyone gets Gran equal to their ranking points, minimum ten. The key is that "ranked" here really should be translated as "played in a ranked arena," since "ranked" generally is used to refer to those on the top 100 list.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Alteil General Discussion