is that treasure hunt thing active?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: is that treasure hunt thing active?

Postby Wisp » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:36 pm

While I think upping the percentage of rares is well and all... for us who hardly ever encounter treasure battles and even less frequently win them, it makes it rather discouraging. I know I'm missing several common cards for spheres other than my starter. Not that it's going to stop me from trying, but still... I was hoping that the 'mission event' would be a bit more evident and fruitful.

On the other hand, I got a 4 star card from 15lvl up the other day... so I guess I'm still petting my little black cat! ^_^
Wisp

Postby GunCastor » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

In about 20 or so battles I played last night, I got in to 3 treasure battles. All of them were 1-2 star rares. I only won one of them though, scoring me a Cossowary King, though I most likely won't use it. Here's hoping I win those Level 1 cards from other spheres to splash with. I kinda hoped that the rate of treasure battles would be a little higher though.
GunCastor

Postby Xovian » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:24 am

I've noticed more treasure battles, but I have yet to see anything over a 2 star yet.

I suppose it's a good thing for some players, but for people who are trying to get better or at least more cards (whom don't buy), I don't think it will be helping them as much since the requirement to win is always going to be the challenge anyways.

I'd say over all this little event is rather disappointing to most, or at least all the other iczers I've talked to.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby jasta85 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 pm

i've probably played around 30 games since this treasure hunt started and i've have 4 treasure matches (5 if you include a match against a gm but those always have cards at stake). i also had matches against two people with silver stars (they had won at least 10 matches in a row) and i had a small winning streak when i matched up against them and yet neither of those were treasure matches. i'm not sure what the % increase of treasure matches is but it doesnt feel much higher than normal.
jasta85

Postby Porky » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

yet to see a treasure card thats greater than a 3 star=/
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion