i appreciate the story bits but...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: i appreciate the story bits but...

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm

The guy on Dispel looks like him too.
EvilGenius

Postby Phades » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 pm

GunCastor wrote:I want a story of a battle between Vordore and Le Beau. Their quotes indicate some interesting story between the two of them. Plus it's a battle between a strategist and a great destroyer. Controlled strength of mind against choatic strength of the physical self.

Wouldn't that be like the berserk anime series with Guts vs Griffith?
Phades

Postby GunCastor » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:15 pm

I never saw/read the berserk anime/manga. But it's always an interesting match if done well.
GunCastor

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm gonna chime in here and say I see what you mean, but that's a bad way of putting it. Although Gutts does have enormous strength, that's not his only combat effective strength; the same applies to Griffith (especially after the end of the anime-the manga continues for a much longer period after that point).
Romdeau

Postby Phades » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Proxy wrote:I'm gonna chime in here and say I see what you mean, but that's a bad way of putting it. Although Gutts does have enormous strength, that's not his only combat effective strength; the same applies to Griffith (especially after the end of the anime-the manga continues for a much longer period after that point).

Well, thats why i was i was trying to reference the anime specifically. In my mind i was thinking about when they were younger, before he gets branded, but the theme is the same.
Phades

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion