single color boosters?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

single color boosters?

Postby jasta85 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 pm

would it be possible to have single color boosters, i have purchased around 6 or 7 so far and i did get a black cat which made me happy as falkow but other than that all the 3 and 4 star cards i have been getting are from other colors. in fact the last 2 booster packs i have gotten havnt had a single falkow card in them. Aside from the 2 or 3 cards that are useful for the soul abilities i am just recycling most of the cards i get because i really cant use them. would it be possible to have boosters that only contain cards of a single color? the regular boosters go for 150 gran right now, i honestly wouldnt mind paying 250, or heck even 300 gran for a single color booster because i would at least be guarenteed the fact that i can actually use the cards i am paying for.

is this possible? or is it just a dumb idea cause im forgetting something.
jasta85

Re: single color boosters?

Postby arfort » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Well, there are only two 4 and two 5 stars of every colours in the first set. Basically, you get like one 5 star per box so if you could buy one box of a specific colour you'd have 50% chances of getting one specific 5 star instead of 12.5%. Would make it much easier to get the cards you actually want... and might lead to less sales or make the game popular and lead to less sales from each customers but more sales over all. Who knows. Anyway, those packs would have to cost more. And I'd probably buy those if they existed even if they costed up to 30% more.
arfort

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:08 pm

This isn't going to happen as it just doesn't seem feasible. As arfort said, there are already a small pool of cards to pick from right now; to put your suggestion into effect, there's to be a much larger pool from each sphere to select. I don't think this will ever happen, but who knows; a year or two down the road after a few expansions, this might be considered.
Romdeau

Postby arfort » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:34 pm

If they made Light/Dark and Fire/Water boosters maybe that would work. Cutting the card pool by half isn't too bad and it's a good deal for the buyer. But that's not something japanese have as far as I know so yeah... it's a long shot.
arfort

Return to Alteil General Discussion