Recent Win Percentages?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Recent Win Percentages?

Postby mewhooo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:48 am

Would anyone else be interested in seeing something like Win% for the last 20 or so games? I find it interesting to try out different files, but each change erases the win/loss history. I've been copying files and making edits to the new one, to save some of the info, but sometimes i'll just do a minor tweak without copying. It'd be nice to have something like a rolling average, maybe 10, 20, 50 games long, to help see how different strategies are really performing. The overall win/loss statistic is helpful, but lumping newbie mistakes in with recent performance makes it a less accurate indicator of success. I guess the rating will help too once I stop playing Crest :)
mewhooo

Re: Recent Win Percentages?

Postby angelatheist » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:24 pm

in the file menu you can see how many games each of your decks has won and lost but after you make any changes the data resets.
angelatheist

Re: Recent Win Percentages?

Postby lupos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Making an app to spit out a win percentage for you last x# of game is certainly do able and something I'd love to add eventually but it's a bit far down the list of features that need work. Like fixing the forgot password link for one... :oops:

Like George Harrison said, it's gonna take time.... A whole lot of precious time... which is why I'm sitting at work at 10:17pm on a Wednesday o_0
lupos
Site Admin

Return to Alteil General Discussion