MUCH better

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: MUCH better

Postby Forsakensoul » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:39 am

what secret cards?

I have all the cards except for 2 in set 2. Not real sure what you mean by secret cards :P
Forsakensoul

Postby Wisp » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 am

They marked several of the 5 star cards as 'secret' on the Card List. I assume they will reveal them to everyone after awhile. Just adding to the element of suprise! xD
Wisp

Postby jasta85 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:44 am

ManiacalSoul wrote:Anybody gotten one of the 'secret' cards?
And from what Jasta85 said it seems that a 5 star card isnt guaranteed in a set 2 box. Is this the case?

ALso, regarding teh card 'inquisition raid leader' is it a typo is is it really a 2lp combat monk/magic doll? i thot 2 lp cards were supposed to have weaker effects like the random row berserker and moonlight warrior, but this looks like a direct upgrade over combat monk and magic doll and makes moonlight and berserker obsolete if its not a typo.

maybe i didnt word it right, i got one 5 star card from each box, problem is neither of them were falkow so they dont do me much good, their soul powers arnt that great either, compared to all the other ones out there. both of them are different dragon emperors, and while they are certainly strong, i'm not sure if they are actualy worth getting since they are 9 stars each. plus their abilities hurt you as well as your opponent in some cases. i'll probably recycle them and grab some booster packs.

oh, and yes the secret 5 star cards do include the dragon emperors
jasta85

Postby teasel » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

well so far i haven't encountered a lot of people who did have set 2 cards (the try on the lottery today netted me a combat monk... why do you hate me lottery? :/) and everyone i fought was either lawtia or gowen... one player had 2 of the secret card,and one of them as the same SS as lebeau only it's LP 2 which feel like the way of those japanese mystery guys to tell you "REMEMBER THE EX PACK! BUY IT! GIVE US ZA DOLLARZ!"
teasel

Postby Forsakensoul » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:45 am

well,

I have all the cards except 2. So I guess I have all the secret cards.
Forsakensoul

Postby Romdeau » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 pm

teasel wrote:those japanese mystery guys to tell you "REMEMBER THE EX PACK! BUY IT! GIVE US ZA DOLLARZ!"

:lol: Because this is exactly how the Japanese talk to one another.
Romdeau

Postby EvilGenius » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Romdeau wrote:
teasel wrote:those japanese mystery guys to tell you "REMEMBER THE EX PACK! BUY IT! GIVE US ZA DOLLARZ!"

:lol: Because this is exactly how the Japanese talk to one another.

They do, they just say it in Japanese. :lol:
EvilGenius

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion