My Dream File

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

My Dream File

Postby Grain » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm so jealous of all you tournament goers.

I'd love to make a file centered totally around one of the dragons.

[card=264]Water Dragon[/card]'s auto ability would give me nearly infinite Sylphs. [card=237]Fire Dragon[/card] has a beautiful auto ability.

I'd use one [card=182]Mayleen[/card] and one [card=188]Seraph[/card]-like soul to get started. The rest would probably 3 LP soul cards.

I'd use cards like [card=185]Blessing[/card], [card=23]Raise Shield[/card], and maybe even Dryad to increase its survivability.

Once my rival pushed my dragon's health down low, I'd [card=24]Cure[/card] it and frustrate them so much!

But.. how could I protect my dragon from 20*sphere level soul skills and powerful health subtracting attacks?

A black cat would rip my heart out.
Grain

Re: My Dream File

Postby Phades » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm

The greater the buffs and the higher the level, the more potent assasin style cards become. They even introduced a new card salamander soldier with that effect as well.
Phades

Postby Grain » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Phades wrote:The greater the buffs and the higher the level, the more potent assasin style cards become. They even introduced a new card salamander soldier with that effect as well.

Why can't you let me be happy?
Grain

Postby Phades » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Umm, well er, look there is a rainbow over there next to a ;a41 shaped cloud!!!

I dunno, just trying to instill a little caution. A lot of things sound good to me in my head, but things change when i play it for real.
Phades

Return to Alteil General Discussion