Anyone having success with Refess?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Anyone having success with Refess?

Postby ANIMEniac » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Heh, might as well just hit the Eska don't you think? ^^;
ANIMEniac

Postby GunCastor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 pm

If you have the sp to push refess level up to 6, might as well.
GunCastor

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Aww, Grain deleted his post. :D
EvilGenius

Postby Grain » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm

EvilGenius wrote:Aww, Grain deleted his post. :D

In response to GunCastor

Raising my Refess level to six, and then spending 3 SP to kill a unit which will be revived the next turn?

Genius!
Grain

Postby GunCastor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Grain wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:Aww, Grain deleted his post. :D

In response to GunCastor

Raising my Refess level to six, and then spending 3 SP to kill a unit which will be revived the next turn?

Genius!

They never see it coming and it leaves those lycans helpless for a turn. BTW, it's 2 SP for magic bolt. Also, 2 more times and you take away one of the key units of the endless night lycan deck.
GunCastor

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm

I've not met the person in battle myself, so I don't know who originally crafted it and is piloting it but I'm hearing about a new refess deck thats actually proving successful!!! Whats more, its apparently mostly 3 star or lower cards! Very happy to hear this. Unfortunately from what I hear it involves Coatl, I've been dying to build a deck with Coatl as a key card (darn you my 3 boxes of set 2 for not containing Coatls!!!), but for those that have them, this is very good news and for those like me that don't, hey at least its not an overly high rarity card like solar prince so we have a hope of getting them some day.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Awod » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I've not met the person in battle myself, so I don't know who originally crafted it and is piloting it but I'm hearing about a new refess deck thats actually proving successful!!! Whats more, its apparently mostly 3 star or lower cards! Very happy to hear this. Unfortunately from what I hear it involves Coatl, I've been dying to build a deck with Coatl as a key card (darn you my 3 boxes of set 2 for not containing Coatls!!!), but for those that have them, this is very good news and for those like me that don't, hey at least its not an overly high rarity card like solar prince so we have a hope of getting them some day.

Honestly theres quite a few star 1-2 cards I'd like to get to try different builds, one of the bonus' of lottery I suppose, plus we can have a chance at the prize cards. Personally I'd like to get my hands on "Edge - A collection of paintings". Sadly I doubt I'll get it.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion