Need Info on three of the 5 star Cards.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Need Info on three of the 5 star Cards.

Postby AArvdog23 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 pm

So I'm missing the two Gowen 5 stars and the Dragon of Falkow for the new set. Just wondering if anyone would post the stats on here or pm me.
AArvdog23

Re: Need Info on three of the 5 star Cards.

Postby slashzero » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:08 pm

IIRC, the Falkow 5-star dragon has the exact same stats as the Japanese version. I'd post a link but I'm feeling kind of lazy right now.
slashzero

Postby Xovian » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 am

I'm not sure it is allowed, but I will post them, if a Admin or Moderator doesn't want the cards revealed at this point, feel free to delete this post.

I'll do all of the 5 stars for those who have not seen them.

;a41 :
Holy Emperor / Retear
LVL:5
HP:65
LP:2
AT:35
DF:0
AGI:3
RNG:3
Openskill:Revive one closed friendly unit.
Actionskill: SP:2 ; All unit cards from rival Iczer's Cemetary are removed from the game.

Knight of Luminance / Ernst
LVL:4
HP:50
LP:1
AT:30
DF:10
RNG:1
Counterskill: SP:0 ; This unit gets AT+10 and AGI+1
Soulskill:Do [damage:30] to three random disengaged enemy units.

;a39
Dark Emperor / Zu-jyuva
LVL:9
HP:90
AT:100
AGI:1
RNG:5
Openskill: Both Iczer's get SP=0
Closeskill: Do [damage: AT 50%] to all units
Soulskill: Engage all enemy units

The Solar Eclipse / Alphonce
LVL:3
HP:40
RNG:2
Actionskill: SP:1 ; Do [damage: number of cards in your cemetery x5] to one enemy unit.
Soulskill:Increase one friendly unit's DF by [the number of cards in your cemetery x5]

;a40
Flame Emperor / Allind
HP:120
LP:3
AT:80
RNG:4
Openskill: Subtract 50 directly from the HP of all units
Actionskill: SP:3 ; Subtract 50 directly from the HP of target enemy unit
Soulskill: Remove all friendly Closed units from the game

The Crusher / Extension
LVL:3
HP:40
RNG:2
Autoskill: SP:1 ; Do [damage:AT] to two random enemy units
Soulskill: Do [damage:40] to two random enemy units

;a38
Water Emperor / Legrye
HP:130
AT:70
AGI:2
RNG:5
Openskill:Return one random unit to its card file
Autoskill:Return all units level 2 and belo9w to their card file
Soulskill: Remove from the game three random cards from your cemetery

Guard Leader / Renally
LVL:4
HP:60
AT:10
DF:10
AGI:4
RNG:1
Autoskill: Friendly units in [area: 1-2-3] get Def+10 for this turn
Actionskill: SP:1 ; Subtract DFx2 from the HP of one enemy unit in range
Soulskill: Revive all friendly Characters

Enjoy. :D
Last edited by Xovian on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Phades » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 am

xovian1 wrote:
Flame Emperor / Allind

Wait, is that soul skill correct in that it will prevent someone from losing if they have many closed units when the SS triggers by removing them from the game? If so, that is probably the best 3LP card, despite being only playable while getting your butt handed to you.
Phades

Postby EvilGenius » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 am

Phades wrote:
xovian1 wrote:
Flame Emperor / Allind

Wait, is that soul skill correct in that it will prevent someone from losing if they have many closed units when the SS triggers by removing them from the game? If so, that is probably the best 3LP card, despite being only playable while getting your butt handed to you.

I wouldn't say it was beneficial, as it prevents you from reviving those units, forcing you to replay them. It does stop you from taking LP damage from units sent to the cemetery after this soul card was activated, which means no soul cards activated that would help you gain field control after losing your units. It might prove more trouble than it's worth.
EvilGenius

Postby DanTheTimid » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:22 am

EvilGenius wrote:I wouldn't say it was beneficial, as it prevents you from reviving those units, forcing you to replay them. It does stop you from taking LP damage from units sent to the cemetery after this soul card was activated, which means no soul cards activated that would help you gain field control after losing your units. It might prove more trouble than it's worth.

Although I do see them crop up early some times, this 3LP Soul Card is definitely ideal in the final spot where they usually show up. Placed there the only way I see this effecting you negatively is if your opponent iczer attacked you to get you down to your last LP and all your closed units could have been revived. However the more common occurrence would be that if there was anything else closed when this went off it was a because you had multiple units you couldn't revive and you were about to die. In those cases this effect would actually save you making it the first 3LP card with a potentially positive effect. It might not always be useful, but all the other 3LP cards are either negative or irrevalent, never positive.

Edited do to mishap during quote.
Last edited by DanTheTimid on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Xovian » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:03 pm

The effect is indeed positive for this card.
As reviving happens before cards are sent to the cemetery, and if they are starting to leave the board, then all others past the one that activates the skill no longer cause an LP hit. If you were going to revive them you'd have already done so before this activates outside of an Iczer attack. Like many SS, it has a chance to back fire, if you take an iczer attack before the beginning of the next turn, it will indeed close all your units. But since it is a late game SS, thats probably not all that bad anyways.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Phades » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm

xovian1 wrote:The effect is indeed positive for this card.
As reviving happens before cards are sent to the cemetery, and if they are starting to leave the board, then all others past the one that activates the skill no longer cause an LP hit. If you were going to revive them you'd have already done so before this activates outside of an Iczer attack. Like many SS, it has a chance to back fire, if you take an iczer attack before the beginning of the next turn, it will indeed close all your units. But since it is a late game SS, thats probably not all that bad anyways.

Yeah, that is basically what i was thinking about when i read the description. If you were having a lot support units on the table or others like sylph/undine, salamander or w/e and you just got wiped mid game by lets say ernst or the inquisition, this card could save some damage in position 3 or 4 by removing cards that would invariably be sent to the cemetery anyhow. I am sure there is an application for it within a refress style stall deck as well.
Phades

Postby EvilGenius » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Actually, I was thinking if they hit your LP on the same turn as your units closed (wiped your field). But whatever. :roll:
EvilGenius

Postby Justice » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

I actually think some of the other 3LP cards are ok, you just need to go all out and build a deck around it.

Like say, have 0 creatures/units with DEF >0 so you can run DEF=0 3 LP. Or rig it so you have some 1 drops with open skills (Salamander? Dryad?) you want to bounce with Phoenix.
Stay frosty and shoot for the moon!
Justice

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion