Er...Alteil Down?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Er...Alteil Down?

Postby jasta85 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:The game once crashed one me right as my opponents final LP was being hit and my win was about to be made official... when the servers were back up again no result was recorded, I wasn't credited with the win I deserved but I wasn't given a loss or draw either.

well you're lucky in a way, once my power went out just for a second which caused my comp to shut down in the middle of a match, apparently if you disconnect because of your own issues and not a game crash it counts as a loss
jasta85

Postby Romdeau » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Is the server back up? I'm still having trouble connecting to the game.
Romdeau

Postby jasta85 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 pm

lupos said he will tell us when the game is back up, which is why i'm stalking this forum
jasta85

Postby Wisp » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm

I had just finished winning a match when it I got disconnected... we just hadn't gone back to the arena yet. I do hope it counts! D:
Wisp

Postby lupos » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Still down, its an issue that needs to be handle by the guys in JP. should be soon-ish i hope but I dunno :( I'll keep you posted.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Xovian » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Well since so many are awaiting the server to be revived, (Ok, who dropped the dragon to kill the server this turn? I told you to stop dropping that Gowen beast...but noooooo.) thought it might be fun to name some things you found humorous in the game:

>Why dose the Princess of Crest look more "manly" then the Solar Prince?
>Why does an "Armed Citizen" have an AT of 0?
>If Kurnia's dancing gives an AT boost to one side, why don't the others get it as well? Are they deaf and blind?
>If Lawtia is all about darkness and death (undead), why are there no Vampires?
>If Gowen is all about Fire, why do Dryads hang out with them?

I'm sure there are others, so post your own!
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby jasta85 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:55 pm

xovian1 wrote:>If Kurnia's dancing gives an AT boost to one side, why don't the others get it as well? Are they deaf and blind?

different species have different appeals, if a sea beast did it's sexy dance for Gowen i dont think they would appreciate it ;p
jasta85

Postby Xovian » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 pm

jasta85 wrote:different species have different appeals, if a sea beast did it's sexy dance for Gowen i dont think they would appreciate it ;p

So only soldiers and warriors like "Cat girls".... hmmmm.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby DanTheTimid » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm

xovian1 wrote:
jasta85 wrote:different species have different appeals, if a sea beast did it's sexy dance for Gowen i dont think they would appreciate it ;p

So only soldiers and warriors like "Cat girls".... hmmmm.

Yep, as for the other 2 spheres, Refess prefers to be whipped by Lapierre(infact in the japanese version she seems to have an effect that gives a boost to non-character refess units) and Lawtia... I'd tell you what anna rose does that drives the lawtia wild but this is a family friendly forum, lets just say its more then just a sexy dance.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Romdeau » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 pm

1. All that armor just hides her stuff.
2. Well, maybe the citizen just gives the soldier a big knife and becomes unarmed once she hits the field.
3. Too European, this is based off a Japanese game after all.
4. That is a very good question. Must be that belly dance.

In response to Kurina's magical dancing, they host a giant curtain across the field every time she dances so that only their side of the field can witness and oogle it.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion