Err... Why quit?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Err... Why quit?

Postby Porky » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:14 am

Starting to see another trend now, some lower levelled players say level 10 or lower that play in Folrat, sometimes they forfeit as soon as the game starts=/
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby Chronomaster » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 am

If I can see that there is no escape for me, I'll usually save the few seconds of game and just forfeit. However, I wait until the one decisive action is made before I just up and give.

Example: I was helping Lupos test his deck. I made a few mistakes that pretty much cost me the game, but given Lupos could potentially make a wrong choice that would allow me the momentum I still have, I didn't quit up and there. However, he didn't, I lost all my field and was wide open, and thus I gave up to save time.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:02 am

Porky wrote:Starting to see another trend now, some lower levelled players say level 10 or lower that play in Folrat, sometimes they forfeit as soon as the game starts=/

Abusing the FM/XP?
EvilGenius

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 am

Heh, the refess players i meet mix up their decks with gowen cards, such as beserker and spores.
Ofcourse someone who hasn't got some good mix will leave the game.

If you stay longer you don't win anything so why stay? Why not quit and start over, maybe you win next game, besides you don't have time all day.

And why of all possible complaints do you have to come up with such a childish one?
I understand if someone complains about imbalance or about some overpowered cards or about the way you gain SP or set cards on the field or how bad designed some pictures are or most of all the lack of lolies, but this ... this is the worst complaint ever made.

You should type GG only when the win chances were equal, otherwise it makes no sense.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:11 am

Peralisc2 wrote:I understand if someone complains about imbalance or about some overpowered cards or about the way you gain SP or set cards on the field or how bad designed some pictures are or most of all the lack of [things we shouldn't be mentioning], but this ...

Fixed. :lol:
EvilGenius

Postby kitsunekit » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm

I quit about half my "obvious defeat" games. Usually because I have VERY limited time on the computer and want to get in as many matches as I can. Furthermore, I usually am playing right before having to go somewhere. I love sticking it out until the end and all...but sometimes its just pointless. MOST of my quits are during the final attacks anyways (I.e. after I try my last desparate judgement hammer and hope my opponent spent all his SP for some reason).
kitsunekit

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion