Wanna know what's the most powerfull SS?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Wanna know what's the most powerfull SS?

Postby teasel » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

[card=264]this![/card]
i swear i had 5 mirror match against gowen in a row today and i still haven't fought a single refess!
teasel

Re: Wanna know what's the most powerfull SS?

Postby DWildstar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Yes please, everyone use this SS! (I've been playing Refess since the 2nd expansion). I did play someone who had the water dragon as their SS and it was a very welcome sight, so please use it! :D
DWildstar

Postby Grain » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

teasel wrote:[card=264]this![/card]
i swear i had 5 mirror match against gowen in a row today and i still haven't fought a single refess!

^ Truth

It's their own fault for chosing Gowen.

BLECH

They deserve suffering.
Grain

Postby Souldier » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Makes me glad I found the room for Fairy Dance in my file. Puts the Magic Swords and Salamander Soldiers just above the range of so many silly SS's.
The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach; be sure to stab with an upwards motion!
Souldier

Postby Forsakensoul » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 pm

meh won't help you vs my gowen deck. I only keep like 2 units on the field at a time and have 3 copies of them.
Forsakensoul

Postby Porky » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:10 pm

seems pretty crutch to me, i'm sure if you adjusted your other ss cards you wouldn't need to employ such racist cards!
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby Grain » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Porky wrote:seems pretty crutch to me, i'm sure if you adjusted your other ss cards you wouldn't need to employ such racist cards!

If the community wasn't so messed up and the Gowen population was actually only 1/4, I'd probably neglect this card.
Grain

Postby GunCastor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Hopefully this will lower the number of Gowen players and then we'll have a more diverse bunch out there. Lawtia is gaining popularity as well with its night-time cards. I think I'll hang on to my Holy Dragons.
GunCastor

Postby Porky » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 am

The high gowen population could have a few explanations that I can think of.

1. It is easy to play? Arguable at best and people do start having to think when it's a mirror match which should occur frequently due to the large gowen population.
2. It is easy to build a strong deck out of common cards. This i believe is one of the key reasons. You can do very well without anything higher than a 3 star, with the new set even panther soul isn't needed anymore.
3. People don't counter it well? The best way to stop people playing gowen is by kicking their ****! Beat them with 4-5LP and make them feel awful=)! Gowen works well right now so people are sticking to it. But this soul card is not the answer, I've ran into it before and still won. So pack better gowen counters, like weisser as first SS, it is a strong counter and has other utilities.
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:27 am

Porky wrote:3. People don't counter it well? The best way to stop people playing gowen is by kicking their ****! Beat them with 4-5LP and make them feel awful=)! Gowen works well right now so people are sticking to it. But this soul card is not the answer, I've ran into it before and still won. So pack better gowen counters, like weisser as first SS, it is a strong counter and has other utilities.

I'm fine with using both.
Grain

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion