Wanna know what's the most powerfull SS?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Wanna know what's the most powerfull SS?

Postby Menoskaye » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 pm

The other day I versed someone that had a Water Dragon in the first 3 soul skill spots.

Against Gowen its pretty OP, considering that Gowen is going to be hitting hard and fast, only to lose essentially ALL of their units.

On the other hand, its purely conditional...

You run three of them and don't face a gowen? C'mon...Usually you want your soul skills to do SOMETHING.
Menoskaye

Postby Grain » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Menoskaye wrote:The other day I versed someone that had a Water Dragon in the first 3 soul skill spots.

Against Gowen its pretty OP, considering that Gowen is going to be hitting hard and fast, only to lose essentially ALL of their units.

On the other hand, its purely conditional...

You run three of them and don't face a gowen? C'mon...Usually you want your soul skills to do SOMETHING.

I think it's worth the risk.
Grain

Postby slashzero » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

I was going to disagree... until I realized that a majority of the recent games I've played were against Gowen. Well, better than endless night Lawtia everywhere. Make all the jabs at Gowen being everywhere you want, but if you're packing tons of three, four and five star cards Lawtia is where it's at (still). Too bad it's not common enough to warrent Holy Dragon, who would do quite a number on the unit/support unit rush Lawtia uses.

I still wish I had pulled at least one Water Dragon in the box + countless boosters I got a the start of set 2 though. =|
slashzero

Postby Menoskaye » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Most of my recent battles have been against Lawtia...so I haven't really dealt with an overabundance of Gowen.

On a side note, I've pulled at least two Water Dragons...unfortunatly I mainly play Gowen so they never really need to get used.
Menoskaye

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion