Absurd buffs

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Absurd buffs

Postby Moratorius » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:46 am

(no rants, no complaints...)

I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of absurd buffs in Folrart... let's share some of them for entertainment ;).

I'll start with one I would hope doesn't happen too often.

Moratorius

Re: Absurd buffs

Postby DWildstar » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:52 am

I claim responsibility for allowing Moratorius' absurd buff to occur. Also I think he had 8 units on his field at the time (I had a Holy Dragon) :shock:
DWildstar

Postby erestor » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 am

i am not sure who posted it or were to find it but there was a screen shot with estoma at 18,000+ atk. i am too lazy to search for it; it is bed time for me, early work day tommorow. if no one replies i will find it tomorrow
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby Romdeau » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:57 am

erestor wrote:i am not sure who posted it or were to find it but there was a screen shot with estoma at 18,000+ atk. i am too lazy to search for it; it is bed time for me, early work day tommorow. if no one replies i will find it tomorrow

http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic
Romdeau

Postby Moratorius » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 am

Romdeau wrote:
erestor wrote:i am not sure who posted it or were to find it but there was a screen shot with estoma at 18,000+ atk. i am too lazy to search for it; it is bed time for me, early work day tommorow. if no one replies i will find it tomorrow

http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic

While highly amusing, that was done in the training arena... where otherwise absurd buffs are made feasible. I want to see absurdity captured from serious games :lol:.
Moratorius

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 am

I had my flame emp out and thought the opponent was going to rez his guys.. he didn't and firestormed my flame emp leaving me with having to fire arrow him T_T he had -240 life
Forsakensoul

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:20 am

I don't remember exact totals/cards but shortly after the EX packs came out I noticed the use of Killing Machine decreased to almost nothing in folrart, so as some one who hadn't been using Lebeau because it was over used, I proceeded to include them in my soul cards to try them out. After a couple games where I won with out them even activating I faced a gowen opponent who pushed me to my limited, he took out too many of my units leaving me with like a Folrart Paladin and a Kessaran Passaran, little did he know that both of my Killing Machine's were about to activate and with almost my entire card file empty they would each have absurd defense. However, to start the next turn he fire arrow'd, killing my Paladin and forcing me to double buff the puff ball to more ridiculous defensive totals then any puff ball should ever have. This alone was pretty funny, since he didn't have enough salamanders left to take out its 20 hp, but the following turn he played the Red Mantle EX card, taking the ridiculous boost and transfering it to his lone remaining unit, like a dryad or something as his field was almost entirely wiped out too, then smashing said puff ball to kingdom come.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Phades » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:... like a dryad or something as his field was almost entirely wiped out too, then smashing said puff ball to kingdom come.
And so it was said that the puff of legend disappeared into the swirling wisp of fuzz from whence it came.
Phades

Postby jasta85 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 pm

i used to play killing machine in my falkow deck but red mantle is in so many gowen decks now, and there are so many ways to bypass its buff now that i just put it away for a while. definitly keeing it around but it's probably gonna gather dust for a bit.
jasta85

Return to Alteil General Discussion