The "I've Graduated to Folrart Arena" Thread

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The "I've Graduated to Folrart Arena" Thread

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 am

Level 9. In no real rush to enter Folrart. Of course, since I'm only playing Refess, I probably couldn't make it to Folrart. No, I will not abandon it just to advance my level. If I can't win with Refess, it's not worth it.
EvilGenius

Postby Grain » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 am

EvilGenius wrote:Level 9. In no real rush to enter Folrart. Of course, since I'm only playing Refess, I probably couldn't make it to Folrart. No, I will not abandon it just to advance my level. If I can't win with Refess, it's not worth it.

Back in the old days, I'd give the Lion Baron 30 defense and win every game.
Grain

Postby EvilGenius » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 am

Grain wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:Level 9. In no real rush to enter Folrart. Of course, since I'm only playing Refess, I probably couldn't make it to Folrart. No, I will not abandon it just to advance my level. If I can't win with Refess, it's not worth it.

Back in the old days, I'd give the Lion Baron 30 defense and win every game.

Old days were fun, back when I had a 90%+ win ratio. Now I have a 5% win ratio.

Of course, I've also concluded I just suck at Alteil. But I have fun, so that's what counts. :roll:
EvilGenius

Postby jasta85 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:41 am

yea, 1-9 was easy, i was winning 4/5 games, then i hit folrat and lost 5 games in a row before i started getting the hang of the harder competition. even now i'm winning less than half my games. i've already bought 3 boxes and while i have 1 or 2 cards of many good cards i dont have 3, which means most of them are not playable in a competative deck. i dont want to have to buy 3 more boxes just to get the cards i need.
jasta85

Postby Tomazas » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am

Just got to level 10 ;a39 win count is 41 wins, 48 loses, and not a cent spent
Tomazas

Postby Candi » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:03 am

I graduated some time ago running ;a38 modded with a single extra return in place of flying - yay for early treasure battle!

I had something like an 80% win record and my longest streak was 12 - broken by a Zuggy LeBeau.

Most memorable battle? I can't pinpoint just one - but most of my friends in the game I met in Crest and had graduate with me and are still around. Best games were the ones with epic conversations, and that battle with Logress before I knew he was a GM.
Candi

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion