UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby LegendsEnd » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 pm

I forgot to mention that my main account is: Median.
LegendsEnd
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 am

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby kitsunekit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Updated. Need gowen badly. Also, please post your iczer name if it differs from your username.
kitsunekit
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby JudeBlack » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 pm

;a40 I shall represent the might Gowen! Tremble in fear of my massive armor of lvl 2 creatures! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
User avatar
JudeBlack
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:42 am

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby Romdeau » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm

JudeBlack wrote:;a40 I shall represent the might Gowen! Tremble in fear of my massive armor of lvl 2 creatures! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fear my cyclone. 8-)
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7399
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby kitsunekit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Updated.
kitsunekit
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby JudeBlack » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Romdeau wrote:
JudeBlack wrote:;a40 I shall represent the might Gowen! Tremble in fear of my massive armor of lvl 2 creatures! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fear my cyclone. 8-)


Fine, then fear my dragons and direct damage grimoire. :P
User avatar
JudeBlack
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:42 am

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby kitsunekit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 pm

JudeBlack wrote:
Romdeau wrote:
JudeBlack wrote:;a40 I shall represent the might Gowen! Tremble in fear of my massive armor of lvl 2 creatures! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fear my cyclone. 8-)


Fine, then fear my dragons and direct damage grimoire. :P


Timestop :P
kitsunekit
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby LegendsEnd » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:32 am

This is gonna be odd with the Falkow Dragon around now though isn't it?
"Oh you're gonna play a Gowen Sphere?" *Lines up 3 Falkow Dragons for a soul card*
LegendsEnd
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 am

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby ManiacalSoul » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:36 am

LegendsEnd wrote:This is gonna be odd with the Falkow Dragon around now though isn't it?
"Oh you're gonna play a Gowen Sphere?" *Lines up 3 Falkow Dragons for a soul card*


IMO those cards should be banned from use as soul cards during the tournament...

Also, for future reference, if I choose to run a full hybrid deck in a later week, say something like a file with 10 falkow cards, 10 refess cards, and 5 gowen cards, with the intention of putting equal points in both falkow and refess levels for most of the game, what sphere would that count as? The deck would be more centered around a falkow unit, but possibly late game would end up with more sphere levels in refess. or would a deck like that simply not be allowed?
Image
User avatar
ManiacalSoul
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 am

Re: UO Tournament: The Battle for Avalon

Postby kitsunekit » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:13 am

They would be in cases in which you know who you are fighting...but a lot of these battles its random anyways (with the exception of the training area). Truth is, its just too hard to enforce...especially given that unless an iczer approves, you can't post screens of their soul cards.

You may choose from whichever of the two spheres you use most.
kitsunekit
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests