video of gm at ny anime festival

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby erestor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:18 am

the gm's at ny anime festival here

and my cat reading the forum[not really important]
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
User avatar
erestor
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: mcallen texas...ten miles from mexico

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby Romdeau » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 am

Erestor, I love your cat-thanks for linking us to that presentation; it's nice seeing our GMS live in action spreading the glory of Alteil :mrgreen:
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby lupos » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 am

My other talents include "screaming while being stabbed repeatedly in volume 6 of berserk" and "murmuring as part of a crowd in the last volume of Giant Robo". I'm happy to say that when i Google myself i now actually make up the first 2+ pages of results! :)
User avatar
lupos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: NYC

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 am

Who are the people in the video, and who is the one talking from the background?
Image
User avatar
EvilGenius
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby Romdeau » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:15 am

EvilGenius wrote:Who are the people in the video, and who is the one talking from the background?

AnnaTheRed is in the background, I believe GGG is talking for the first few minutes, and Logress follows up at the end.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby lupos » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 am

GaoGaiGirl is the one who does most of the talking.
AnnaTheRed is the girl who does the least talking.
Logress is in the plad-ish shirt one who talkes after GGG. Describes game system a bit.
I make the alteil.com (C O M) joke early on.

Added bonus link
Click that and at the end it pans over to dwildstar saying "it also has a drill bra" and me nodding in agreement o_0
User avatar
lupos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: NYC

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby AnnaTheRed » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 am

lupos wrote:AnnaTheRed is the girl who does the least talking.

And I do it well.
Because I HATE talking in public! (especially in English :P)
I was trying to avoid to be in the video, walking around the room, taking pictures of other GMs talking, but they got me there. T_T
I love talking to people in person though. :) (If you've met me at conventions, you probably know that.)

So if you're coming to New York Anime Festival this year, please stop by our booth and say hi!

Just don't videotape me or I'll shoot a fire arrow at you! :P

AnnaTheRed
;a40
Image
User avatar
AnnaTheRed
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am
Location: New York

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:32 pm

AnnaTheRed wrote:
lupos wrote:AnnaTheRed is the girl who does the least talking.

And I do it well.
Because I HATE talking in public! (especially in English :P)
I was trying to avoid to be in the video, walking around the room, taking pictures of other GMs talking, but they got me there. T_T
I love talking to people in person though. :) (If you've met me at conventions, you probably know that.)

So if you're coming to New York Anime Festival this year, please stop by our booth and say hi!

Just don't videotape me or I'll shoot a fire arrow at you! :P

AnnaTheRed
;a40


And all this time I thought AnnatheRed had red hair. :?
Image
User avatar
EvilGenius
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby DWildstar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 pm

EvilGenius wrote:And all this time I thought AnnatheRed had red hair. :?

She does! This is an old video :P
User avatar
DWildstar
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:15 pm
Location: NYC

Re: video of gm at ny anime festival

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 pm

DWildstar wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:And all this time I thought AnnatheRed had red hair. :?

She does! This is an old video :P


:shock: :? I'm so confused... :|
Image
User avatar
EvilGenius
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests