i'm sick of MM time limit!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

i'm sick of MM time limit!

Postby teasel » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 am

it's just stupid and i can't afford to waste even a little bandwith if i don't want to end up a second shorter to win
>:(
can't we just make the timer stop when the card load or just give the player more time?
teasel

Re: i'm sick of MM time limit!

Postby Grain » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am

teasel wrote:can't we just make the timer stop when the card load or just give the player more time?

Obviously not.
Grain

Postby DanTheTimid » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 am

Unfortunately the timer is necessary other wise people would be able to write down which cards are where as they go along and not have to actually memorize anything, dramatically increase the amount of free gran given out.

As has been suggested before, the real answer is just to have a button that allows you to pre-load cards prior to playing, or to pre-load all the cards needed for that specific game prior to starting the clock and letting you start clicking whenever you start a new game.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby jasta85 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:20 pm

fortunately i have a fast desktop with a good connection but when i use my laptop wireless i can sympathise. it usually takes anywhere from 2-6 seconds (sometimes as much as 10) to reveal each card which makes finishing litterally impossible, as you dont have enough time to reveal all the cards, let alone hope you are matching them correctly.
jasta85

Postby ANIMEniac » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:47 pm

If it's about loading cards, I find that if i go into my file and pre-load the cards there, it will cut some time off waiting for all the cards to load while playing MM.
ANIMEniac

Postby kitsunekit » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I seriously can't play over beginner. I've tested clicking random cards and just seeing if they'd flip fast enough to allow me to POTENTIALLY be able to win. I can't. So I'm stuck with 10 gran a day. >_<

See, Time Warner is the only option for internet where I live. And they tend to cap specific ports, including fire fox -_-'
kitsunekit

Postby Dracula » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:02 am

Even if you had unlimited time, you still have so little turns it's ridiculous. You can only get 2 or 3 wrong max. And that's including the initial flips to see whats where. So even with the time limit it's basically all luck.

This game was designed to make you angry so you would spend money instead of getting ten gran a day for 15 days for 1 pack.
Dracula

Postby Romdeau » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:03 am

Dracula wrote:This game was designed to make you angry so you would spend money instead of getting ten gran a day for 15 days for 1 pack.

Even if that was a joke, I want to clarify that this game was designed with the super, mega, awesome speed that is the Japanese internet connection that totally wastes North American standards.
Romdeau

Postby Dracula » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 am

Romdeau wrote:
Dracula wrote:This game was designed to make you angry so you would spend money instead of getting ten gran a day for 15 days for 1 pack.

Even if that was a joke, I want to clarify that this game was designed with the super, mega, awesome speed that is the Japanese internet connection that totally wastes North American standards.

On Topic I was serious.

Off topic JP speed isn't all that different it's just their country is tiny so the signal doesn't have to travel as far.
Dracula

Postby mk01 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:37 am

MM's time doesn't compensate for the time it takes to load cards, even with preloading all the ones in my card file I can't even waste all of my turns anymore because 2 or 3 of the cards take 4 seconds to load. Even the t1 line at my old house had ridiculous loading time for an image that small :x
mk01

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion