So, How close are you?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

So, How close are you?

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:43 pm

After looking at my cards. I was curious. How close am i to finishing EVERYTHING until the next set! So I figured it out. Mistakenly I thought I had finished the 1st set but am actually missing the Death Incarnate boo :( but other then that 1 card (and the beginnings decks) I have EVERY card available.

So, after i was excited because I might try to buy some set 1 boxes and obtain a Death incarnate to finish every card, I thought well what about playsets. If i wanted to play a certain card would I have 3 of them to play? so here is my list of what I need to finish playsets of all the sets.

--SET 1--
Light Chaser
Dragonrider
Death Incarnate / Proposition x3
Abyss Centaur x2
Strike Samurai x2
Bounty hunter
Wise Swordsman
Peregrine Paladin

--SET 2--

Crusher

--Award Cards--

Archer Scout x2
Present Card x2

--Beginning--

Pretty much all of them

and to give people an idea of getting playsets... I have now spent somewhere in the ballpark of 1200-1500 USD. Now, on the bad side of that, I have spent about $200 of that in using the gambling feature. so about 24k gran gambling. If I had instead bought boxes I may have complete sets... just would not have the alternate art cards or my 1 present card!

So, where are you at with your completions?

**Update** just bought 3 more boxes only need 1 crusher to have a playset of every set 2 card :D
Forsakensoul

Re: So, How close are you?

Postby Xovian » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Finished 3 of everything awhile back save for alternate art cards, which i only have 1 of.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Xovian wrote:Finished 3 of everything awhile back save for alternate art cards, which i only have 1 of.

I was waiting on your answer ^_^ I know you have spent more then me though. Did you get any prize cards yet? as much as i want some of the swag... I want 3 prize cards in my collection :(
Forsakensoul

Postby Xovian » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Sadly no, haven't gotten one yet.

Those and the alternate summer artwork cards are the only ones im missing.

I do have the alternate art version of sorcerer guard, but shes the only one.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Xovian wrote:Sadly no, haven't gotten one yet.

Those and the alternate summer artwork cards are the only ones im missing.

I do have the alternate art version of sorcerer guard, but shes the only one.

Yeh my 298 cards of gambling got me 3 of the sorc guard and 1 of the gowen one, and of course 1 prize card but I have spent a lot on gamlbing for 1 prize T_T
Forsakensoul

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

I just did a quick calculation, and counting my "starter" labeled cards as unique from the non starter ones, I have 185 unique cards. That includes 2 five stars, 6 four stars, and 22 three stars. Needless to say most of my collection is common cards so I'm pretty dang far off from any complete sets but because of this games ridiculous rarity distribution rates I have never really had any hope of completing any set.

It would be kind of nice if the game kept track of what percentage of the total cards in the game you have and maybe gave you titles or something to wear as a badge for your collection accomplishments.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:I just did a quick calculation, and counting my "starter" labeled cards as unique from the non starter ones, I have 185 unique cards. That includes 2 five stars, 6 four stars, and 22 three stars. Needless to say most of my collection is common cards so I'm pretty dang far off from any complete sets but because of this games ridiculous rarity distribution rates I have never really had any hope of completing any set.

It would be kind of nice if the game kept track of what percentage of the total cards in the game you have and maybe gave you titles or something to wear as a badge for your collection accomplishments.

:P still thinking about Urban Rivals eh?
Forsakensoul

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm nowhere close to a full set under any stretch of the imagination. I think I have 1 5 star, 2 or 3 4 stars, and so on. Only bought the one box, and several packs so far. I don't think I'll try for playsets, or even full sets. They'd be nice, but it isn't going to happen. All I want is enough cards to make a decent deck, and at least one copy of Chaoslady/Annarose!

Haha, Urban Rivals... There was a unique game. Never played much, but it was certainly different! (I had a Gheist/Pussycats combo deck, it worked pretty well.)
Illyasviel

Return to Alteil General Discussion