The value of rarety

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

The value of rarety

Postby Bigtop » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi.

im quite new to this, and I enjoy the game alot.

I bought some boosters for the first time and got a 5-star card, the red one.. level 3..

My question is, how difficult is it to accuire these cards?, in my position I have no need for it.. i have only one copy and its in the "wrong" color.
is it a bad Idea to exchange it for the 300 gran offered?

And what about 4 stars?, how difficult is it to get a 3-pack of a specific 4 star -rare?

I Hope someone with a little experience could help out.

Thanx alot

//Bigtop
Bigtop

Re: The value of rarety

Postby Gota » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

You are guarantee one 5 star rare + one to two 4 star rare for each box that you buy.

If you are just going to buy packs by itself, it is really really rare to stumble upon a 5 star rare.

Getting 3 of any 4 star or 5 star rarity is hard and will need alot of luck... or $$, because there is no way to buy cards as single cards or trade, so... its all up to the random number generator, a.k.a. luck.

IMO, don't recycle it, you never know when that card might come in handy. You can also just use it as a soul card, I'm guessing that its the crusher card, then 40 dmg to 2 enemy monster isn't that bad, better than the 30 damage to a row of enemy cards.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Bigtop » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm

thats the card.

Well, ok.. i guess i was quite lucky then.. i only bought 3 5-card boosters.. but still.. i need good base cards.. i quess i buy some more boosters instead. its a shame you cant exchange cards with others.

thank you
Bigtop

Postby Snikkerz » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:11 pm

They are difficult to get and you might find yourself wishing you had it as a soul card with no good way of getting it back if you recycle it. My vote it for keeping it!
Snikkerz

Postby neonsun » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:51 am

from bad ba experience --> keep it keep it
u ll be sorry later if u recycle it
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
neonsun

Return to Alteil General Discussion