About the music

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

About the music

Postby neonsun » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:01 am

Out of curiosity i went snooping on the alteil.jp site.

I was pleasantly surprised with the music of the game , its different , it has rockish J pop tunes !
How different is the soundtrack in our alteil and the japanese one ?

Also i wasn't able to play due to the loading time but whats the green version of the game (we have it under coming soon) ?
Are we getting napoleon in the future too ?

PS: IMO the best feature of the game we have is the [turn BGM off] button :P , now if it just could remember my preevious settings and be off all the time :p
Last edited by neonsun on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
neonsun

Re: About the music

Postby neonsun » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 am

ok i also need the link for the japanese card list
since the links seem to be in flash ,i wasn't able to translate them :(
so still don't know where that card list is on their website
thanx in advance

PS: the word "****" was censored ? is it considered an insulting term?
neonsun

Postby LegendsEnd » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 am

Woah, I just tried out JP Alteil and the music is pretty awesome :O Wonder if there's a music pack of mp3's I could DL...

The DL section seems to only have wallpapers :(
http://www.alteil.jp/intro/download.php

I want those BGM's!

Neo: Their card db is here: https://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/list.php

While I'm here, it seems JP Alteil has about 550 players online.

Starter Decks: Wow, with the exception of Refess, they all seem worse than the ones we have now... perhaps I should invest in some starters soon before they get worse lol. Although I do see under the starters section a bunch of 1000G options, more than the normal 4.

I chose Gowen and I got 5 copies of the same card, the "MountGrewUpHunter" lol (The ENG names are on the cards as well), probably a bad thing as it's not helping the Japanese players' English :P

In the shop there seems to be a bunch of cool stuff under the special packs (more than just EX stuff), like a 10000FM point card. The 4 lotteries also seem encouraging, not sure what the difference between the PREMIUM EX 100G lottery and CARD EX 100G lottery is.

As for the Green Icon, I'm pretty sure it says Lavato Heroes. No idea what it is, won't load for me :(
And man, trying to read Japanese is tiring when you're not used to it, lot of Kanji I forgot the reading for lol.
LegendsEnd

Postby neonsun » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 am

thanks a million legend !!!!

and yeah the music is much better on the Japanese game (so it seems)
the whole midi/ringtone polyphonic is giving me high blood pressure ! lol

i chose the lawtia starter and the cards i got where ridiculous , no triple copies except for the gowen riflewoman.
recieved 3 sets of cards thou - > i had purple rectangle then a + sign with another green rectangle in it higher lvl cards.

SO "lavato heroes" didnt play for you too :(

550 -->about the same as when i logged in , but if you look at the front page of the site the highest rp is 21xx , not far from ours hun , kinda weird , was expecting much more
:)
neonsun

Postby DWildstar » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 am

No need to worry about the starter files LegendsEnd, if you go to their shop you'll see that there are several different starter files available for purchase. I'm not sure how far into the future it'll be before we get some of the new starter files. As for the music are you talking about the music on their banner or during gameplay? I figure that new music will be coming our way sometime in the future.
DWildstar

Postby LegendsEnd » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 pm

The music I think we were all referring to plays during the login screen. I'd like a way to download the alteil soundtrack and add it to a playlist :D

I tried Lavato Heroes again and it loaded this time. It led me to the same screen as when you choose the blue alteil icon, except the page is now tinted green instead of blue. Additionally there seems to be a new 'Computer' icon on the page. I'm guessing it's matches against an AI opponent? Didn't try it, too lazy :?
LegendsEnd

Postby lupos » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Lavato heroes does have a computer opponent. The game is simpler so it's much easier to program.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby kitsunekit » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 am

DELETED BY LUPOS

Sorry bout this. I know it's not difficult to do and plenty of people will but we can't have instructions on how to do something that is technically against the rules in our official forums. There is plenty of help else where on the internet if you need. Sorry, we try and be as cool as possible but this is kinda of an iffy subject so have to be safe. Thanks for trying to help out your fellow iczers and no worries.

-lupos
kitsunekit

Postby lupos » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Um, hmmm. Not sure how to feel about this post. Good of you to help others. Not sure if recording of it like that is OK by the EULA, have to check...
lupos
Site Admin

Return to Alteil General Discussion