Halloween Cards

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Halloween Cards

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:50 am

First Nice work! For those who don't know which ones are halloweened.

KitsuneKit - 1st place winner as Inquisition raid leader... looks like the alteil gang also got in the black robes
Candi - 2nd place winnder as Fire Storm / Banter
Light Chaser / Advent - One of the alteil staff i think
The fuzz ball stuffed animal - Soul Bind
Shade - new art
Black Cat - New art
Lycanthrope / Seraph - New art
Legendary Unicorn - Someone with a corn cob as the horn (LOL)
Law Emp - New Art (why is it 3 girls i don't know) :P
Annathered - Soul Keeper Phimilliar (Im pretty sure thats Anna)
Chaos ogre /Dalos - One of the alteil staff? With a computer monitor in the way too :P
Devouring LIzard - New Art

I think thats it but I am missing 1 card from set 1 and thats the David Bowie / Lestat looking guy. Not sure if he has new art.
Forsakensoul

Re: Halloween Cards

Postby ManiacalSoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:55 am

Folrart shield knight and Extension are also seasonal cards. Also, in addition to the soul bind card, the fuzzball mascot has also been added to its own card. The text for the new cards lists who is cosplaying them.
Folrart shield Knight - Logress
Shade - GGG
Advent - Anna
Legendary Unicorn - Dwildstar
Inquisition Raid Leader - KitsuneKit
Phimilliar - Anna
Dalos - EdgarFigaro
Bander - Candi
Extension - Lupos

Propositon doesnt have new art... I'd like to see an SS of the lawt emp tho...
ManiacalSoul

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:56 am

I was in a hurry looking so, I am glad you filled me in on the rest of them. I was thinking of a picture of my dog hoover for the black dog one.

I will SS the Law dragon when I get home and post it and look closer at the other ones.
Forsakensoul

Postby Candi » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:17 am

You can see them in MM too - how I saw most (haven't seen Lawt emp tho, only one so far).

EDIT: Can someone dig up the new flavour text on the halloween art cards?
Black Cat
Devouring Lizard
Seraph
Lawt Emp
?
Candi

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 am

Id let you log in on my account to pull it off but not sure how the alteil team would feel about that.

I can't get it right now because of the whole situation of a lovely firewall that keeps the game from loading.
Forsakensoul

Postby ManiacalSoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

Seraph: 'Hey, Miss! Trick or Treat'

'Laura was once an ordinary citizen from the Solar Kingdom. One All Hallows' Eve, she put on her costume and strolled around town, as is the custom. She had no idea that she would begin a life of eternal fear on the very next day, when the morning sun washed over her.'

Fellana 'Oh no... the experiment has failed? Why are my clothes so big!?'

'Fellana is a master class wizard from the Wizard Kingdom. She's been experimenting with magic to fix (change) her unfortunate fate. Since she'd never participated in the All Hallows' Eve celebration before, she decided to use magic to transform into a monster for the perfect costume. However, it did not turn out exactly as she had hoped...'

Devouring Lizard: 'Please don't tease me. I beg you'

'Enormous lizards roam in the wild lands. They're carnivorous and eat whatever they can in one bite. Is this a young kid in a special lizard costume? Or has the Black Cat, Fellana been experimenting on All Hallows' Eve again? Perhaps this specimen is just a devouring lizard in human form, transformed by her magic.'
ManiacalSoul

Postby lupos » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:35 am

Sale of accounts is a no no. I suppose our official stance is not to give out passwords in case of identity theft issues later but what you do via PM is your business.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Azul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Man, that Seraph flavor text is depressing.
Azul

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Thanks for the clarification lupos. I accept full responsibility if something happens to my account while it is in the possession of another. It is kind of like the tournaments you guys hold where people have access to all the cards. I have let a few friends use the account before when you guys had just gone live. They wanted to really test the waters of the game. I actually hope that it gets to a point where players I know/trust log on try a deck and decide they want that deck on their account so they buy more cards. This way there can be more competition and randomization of decks.
Forsakensoul

Postby kitsunekit » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:01 am

Err sorry for making a new thread...

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/ ... ck/alteil/

The seasonal art is all there, except Lapierre, Magic Doll and Extension, which I'll add later. Didn't notice extension, lol. Am I missing any others.

Oh, and the people in robes in my pictures are GGG...over and over again apparently :P
kitsunekit

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion