RP

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

RP

Postby beezneez » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 am

Can anyone explain to me how RP is calculated? Thanks in advance :-)
beezneez

Re: RP

Postby Porky » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:30 am

RP means absolutely nothing besides bragging rights at the moment. Its a ladder system, you beat someone with more RP than you, you'll get a larger amount for the win, if you beat someone lower etc. If you want the specifics of the increments I'm not sure.
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Porky, bragging rights is clearly a big thing in this game-you shouldn't downplay the RP PWNTAGE!
Romdeau

Postby Grain » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 pm

In the future, RP will determine whether one will be able to enter certain arenas.
Grain

Postby beezneez » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:44 am

Thanks for the replys but does anyone actually know how it's calculated, i'm sure it's not only me but when i get beat i lose like 30RP!! but if i win i'm getting 2 - 5? Is this correct and if so why!!!
beezneez

Postby ManiacalSoul » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:50 am

beezneez wrote:Thanks for the replys but does anyone actually know how it's calculated, i'm sure it's not only me but when i get beat i lose like 30RP!! but if i win i'm getting 2 - 5? Is this correct and if so why!!!

That's correct, and I think its supposed to be that way. If u r always getting 2-5 rp it means u have high rp, and are beating people with lower rp. This means u are supposed to be a better player than them, and so u aren't going to be rewarded with much rp by beating them. Conversely, u are losing 30 rp for losing because the winning player, who is supposed to be weaker, is getting rewarded for beating a stronger player. If the players u r beating ever get to the same RP level as u, then they will also experience the same thing u do.
ManiacalSoul

Postby Porky » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 am

If you beat maniacal its an instant 50rp+! So just build a counterdeck and wait around the corner for him! :P
Yeah, we're still working on what the counterdeck is right now, one day maniacal we'll camp u for the precious RP!
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Postby JudeBlack » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:43 am

...one day maniacal we'll camp u for the precious RP!

Darn campers!
JudeBlack

Return to Alteil General Discussion