My latest troll deck.

The forum for video captured battles

My latest troll deck.

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 am

Disclaimer: Don't watch my duels DG its bad for your health to see Refess winning. Also DG not allowed cuz dg is banned.

Its bad to be over reliant on engage SS mmkay.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 0e1b7eded5

Daily BER beat down.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... b78f7a1db3

So like, Its gimmicky and doesn't always work. But i've had few duels where it was a just complete blowout for the enemy or for me. Of course its also when the replay save button chooses to fail. That sissy replay saver. 8 fails and 3 successful saves so far. Needs fixing.

I've bullied a whole field of engaged units with like what 7 engaged units vs my unengaged units. Engage makes things so easy. Easy to beat up defenseless units that can't fight back lulz. So far I haven't had the opportunity to run into defs in folrart arena yet. Was itchin' to try the combo for few months while alteil was down. Oh and mermaid priestess is good, do not overlook her. One of extremely rare worthwhile units in refess that actually punish the op abusers. agi 4? oh how about i Set ur rng to 0 permanently for 2 sp. Ty now cry moar abusers that likes to oneshot my units. Far more flexible than ex:fortune but ex:fortune attacks in open phase but whatever.
Callonia

Re: My latest troll deck.

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 am

Gonna check the video tomorrow. *cough*during lunch break*cough*
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Re: My latest troll deck.

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm

That Gowen player hasn't learned how to use Fire Arrows yet. Nice job Cal, I wish I had Afel. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Return to Extension's Video Library