Gowen rush replays

The forum for video captured battles

Gowen rush replays

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 am

3 working replays left

File was inspired by worthings champion ship file which is much stronger than mine although mine does better vs attack immunity- not much better though.

Gowen Rush Grand Championship File Revealed!

Since I did ex 300 gran packs and got new cards some 3/2/1/0 copies I decided to make this file I lacked cards so made my own version with similar cards and splashed some orks. File is kind of balanced as it does not pack any removal souls so the opponent atleast gets to play and get there stuff killed normally. You could get higher rp than me with the file since I dc ed and charity gave up with my losing file. Also current file is not top meta for the above reason and since I lack extra copies, damage grims... Also kurina tiger open is great but limited can slow rest of file and eats 6 file space.

In my replays I am sure I make mistakes - only human. Every move is important some more than others. Luck also plays a role
File results including dcs dced a ton today due to problem with my broadband not alteils end.

Total battles fought 37
wins 20
losses17
win %54% (realistically closer to 65% without dcs)

Loss to lots of stuff particularly broken removal ss one file had 3 of that new set 12 removal soul (return randam disengaged unit of agi3+)in a sk blue moxy file High rp files also beat me including high rp orks. Also file has too many units for lp so in many games you will not play all cards especially pixies.

Only have 5 replay slots so replays not here for too long. So watch them before you miss them

edit deleted. Watch the rest while you can vs mod refuss starter

first pixy lock surprised myself. But well played in hindsight. Lots of games if you watch the replays you will see an opportunity where you could have pixy locked to great/decent effect but such times are hard to predict -also have a high risk/reward cost

orks

Counter play. no counter play my arse

edit deleted vs regardless win streak higher rp wk

minor but crucial mistake turn 15 decided outcome of match

vs wk pegasus

50/50 agi roll at end decides who wins. rucca good engame unit.

edit deleted
mid lawtia gowen naveraz.

Good counter play forced opponent to play differently. no counter play my arse

big/mid character gowen meta

More even match vs big No counter play my arse

Comments appreciated

Feel free to record the games preferbly blanking my iczer name and load to youtube as I lack recording software. If someone does this post here to say say and give youtube links. Commentery will also be a nice added feature.
Last edited by hexagram on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: Gowen rush replays

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 am

+1

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

hexagram

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 pm

I tried playing your file twice with that Perfect Augment, it does a good job of not letting me do anything. It's like your file's rock, my file's scissors.

Good to keep around if bigs and mids resurge :).
shadowsketch

Postby hexagram » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

shadowsketch wrote:I tried playing your file twice with that Perfect Augment, it does a good job of not letting me do anything. It's like your file's rock, my file's scissors.

Good to keep around if bigs and mids resurge :).

I know what you mean. Sure there are counters to my file though. Even something like adding a single pixy to backlash and in some matchups use yourself can be very effective. Pixies are balanced now after the nerf. If they do not hit they are a pretty useless unit that is a temporary 2sp sink hole and lp liability. Do not use in most matchups I think.

Sure there are other counters too to stall the game and protect lp like a lvl 3 unit/undead but this may lead to weaker other matchups. That is what can happen if you mostly rely on big characters and you encounter well played pixies or other big/character hate.

hexagram

Postby hexagram » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm

update

big/mid character gowen meta

More even match vs big No counter play my arse

hexagram

Return to Extension's Video Library