Lei Sei Star Strikey

The forum for video captured battles

Lei Sei Star Strikey

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 am

Shrine knights
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 9aad28697e

Sure he made a couple of bad mistakes but doesn't matter, it illustrates the point of Lei Sei well enough.

Variant Gowen Rush
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 247d08de01

See. See.

This illustrates the role Lei Sei has, all the whiners annoyed me into making this file, Its still a work in progress but, Lei Sei is pretty dang good lvl 3. Just cuz she's not a lvl 3 Gaieshart doesn't mean she is terrible.

And yeah I did 0 returns, deal with it. Its just boring but annoyingly enough it seems like wiz kingdom needs them to stand a chance.

edit: Forgot to update this. Tried return thingies you told me to try. Eh.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 50eca0234d
I think i did terribly.
Last edited by Callonia on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Re: Lei Sei Star Strikey

Postby sunbunman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 am

Callonia wrote:Links.... Lei Sei is pretty dang good lvl 3. Just cuz she's not a lvl 3 Gaieshart doesn't mean she is terrible... no return blah blah

completely agree with this... using her with mage girl merc is just awesome xD

Just cause she can't do 90+ damage dowsn't mean she isn't playable, though i would swap swallow scout for WK greatsword for more pounding power =p
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

I tremble in fear of her superb ability to kill the lowest HP rush and an unidentifiable 1300 RP UD rush. Let's not forget her unique ability to trigger a Rasam SS.

I agree that she is not as horrible as people make her out to be, but unless you were working ad absurdum these replays don't really demonstrate your point really well.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby sunbunman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 am

oh nvm i thought her soul was her auto.... in which case she isn't worth it, you're better off just replacing her with greatsword and throwing out swallow scouts for great spirits and faytis...
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:54 am

I'm BAD AT WIZARD KINGDOM OK.

But, aside from those replays, everyone else was sending their noob mid red files at me and serpent files, I cant kill those guys with something I'm new at. I just can't see how it can be done.

Just cuz Lei Sei isn't bringer, its not fair to her. She does her role quite nicely. And is out of dragon breath range, what more you want XD

I probably can do better but I don't have enough experience with wiz kingdom to pull it off.

Meta is meta cuz they unfairly beat down on too much of decks out there. And this deck i just used have very high loss rate but loses against meta, does fine against everything and guess what consists 99% of my matchups? That's right, meta.

And plus that 1300 ud rush is legit because that player had a max rp of 1665 which suggests knowledge of how to play it but is being crushed by meta matchups like defs etc.

Another good point of Lei Sei, surprisingly noone has mentioned is that she outspeeds even shrine knights! Even fabled zero is no match for her.

Time it right and if sk don't have grim ready to stop lei sei, u bet ur **** she is gonna assassinate a whole row of shrine knights in a flash. Definitely a grimbait once people recognize her strength.
Callonia

Postby sunbunman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 am

1 unit to auto-include in a WK file - 1337 fencer - as a amtter of fact, u can splash her in just about any falkow file its just how good she is...

and by ur replays I can see ur playing falkow like refess which is - spam units, units win games...

The idea of your file should be to gain a slight field advantage OR sp advantage which u can use to limit ur opponent's ability to do anything or to destroy a vital unit in the opponent's file i.e. use those returns and u'd better have a cyclone in there >.>

This is why refess rushes normally tend to get decimated by falkow rushes... and high damage output is necessary on at least one of your units, and I'm vehement about putting greatsword in there since he's ability works very well with girl merc's one the combo of which have become my new favorite =p

EDIT: we're just trying 2 help that's all, I wouldn't expect any less from the forum community if I ever decide to take up gowen =p
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 am

The files you're watching is ver 1 and ver 2 I'm on ver 3 atm. And Ver 3 have a greatsword in it and returns of several varieties.

Tho i hate ver 3 the most, no swallow scouts = boring games for me. I like her.

Plus, give her some credit, she landed the killing blow with iczer attack. And If i ever feel like dropping ignition on her, that's an 50 atk pinpoint scout. Heck, i could try her in pegasus kingdom. i have thought about that for awhile, although i don't think i have the pegasuses anymore, recycled em.

I couldn't decide on what to do with allt he extra falkow spheres i had in. So i decided to go with that uh immune magic knight guy that u see. And yes, i played like refess. it worked for three kingdoms could work for wiz kingdom too. Admittedly the file design doesn't quite let it work like it. Perhaps another.

i even have that regus monk chick that wtfpwnbbqunits for lolz. It does quite nicely with all the extra sphere levels sin some games the mage knight basically gave regus monk like six falkow levels for her two punch two kills move. And yes I put regus monk on the front rows quite alot. People never expect that.
Callonia

Postby sunbunman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 am

regus monk chick = awesome endgame unit, by the looks of things with all the spare levels and sp, y don't u put in a couple durendals (if you have him) instead of the elite mage knight and pop in a couple bog wyverns for the lols, dual end game works amazingly for falkow =p

EDIT: here's a good replay to show u how to play falkow, I spent the whole time singling out the other guy's undeads, and he (amazing as it may seems) is playing a undeads file "designed" like a falkow file. Basically we're both playing like falkow so u can't go wrong with it =p

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 000b7cf83e
sunbunman

Postby ErnnLaties » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am

show us a replay that beats BKR/Bringer then we'll talk ;)

the only thing i saw was that lei sei's slash is good for rangeless taking out of support speedy units :p and that when she had to hit the 2 tanks, she did a measly 10 dmg to them xD so really she doesn't help much except for an expensive way to do row slash that caps at 45 damage?
ErnnLaties

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm

I see k. dun feel like playing today so maybe later.

Also, ernnlaties, that measly 10 damage on two units allowed two units on front row oneshot the both units.

And her slash caps at 35 damage not 45 unless you buff her agility some more.
Callonia

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library