Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby Exeth » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am

Note: Lookie here, I stumbled across one of my trusty subordinates. I knew this was going to be fun, indeed it was. The funnest and darkest battle I've had in a while, exactly my kind of battle. So you recruited the new Noze to your file friend, I am impressed. But you know how it is, pure Lawtia is always better. I thought I've taught you better my friend? Anyway witness the clash of Darkest Stars. Don't worry my friend, you have plenty of chance to obliterate me next time.

Enjoy:

Opponent: (Darkest Star) Urgrant + Noze deadly combo (So much anger and vengeance, I knew you were my best student!)
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby Exeth » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Note: Phimiliar... A unit of pure destructive abilities yet so frail at the same time (sigh), anyway I decided to include her in the battle this time. Out of the blue come the false king of the sun Alphonce and my favorite disciple Shivara. The moment shivara was summoned by the enemy I knew things are going to be tough. It gets even tougher when he also included that pesky reviver priest. I believe he made a spectacular combo, I was impressed honestly. At one point I was sure there was nothing else I could do. I always dislike fighting my own kind, this battle is one of the reason I do so. Next time I will make sure things like this will never happen hmhm :)

Enjoy:

Opponent: Alphonce + Shivara + Joachim + Priest combo how annoying (Who are you trying to fool Alphonce? Hmph!)

Exeth

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I like your match introductions. :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm

gadu wrote:I like your match introductions. :D

Haha thank you, I kept trying to channel my inner super villain...

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

Note: The illusive yet disturbing grimcount deck... Basically bernet the princess of grimcount loading up the cannon in the back, mirelia and vondora blasting it away like there is no tomorrow. To be honest, I love grimcount decks. They go over the limit when it comes to dmg, (wish my Gaieshart could do that as easily and effective). Anyway, the combo my opponent created I believe was immaculate. I gotta say, I am glad most of the skills they inflict are random. After one of the most unlucky battle against BKR and JACK, I really needed this :). I also included Inside in the team, hoping he would do something unbelievable. And yes he did, he was unbelievably useless. Maybe next time my good old pal Inside, the old mutated bat.

Enjoy:

Opponent: Grimcount Insanity (Grab some four leaf clover Mirelia, maybe next time you can retrieve back that precious wrath of the sea lord ;))

Exeth

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 am

You can't just plop Inside in a random deck full of heroes.

To use him effectively you have to create a plan before turn 0, aka, during the creation of file.

SO far I've seen him only in heavy SP lock/drain decks. And he is effective there, forcing slow stream of units to come out and sending them to cemetery as they get wounded slowly and killed.

I really hate those files so I won't say how to build it. Been on receiving end like 3 times and I still remember them fondly.

But, u will have to run weak and frail units something you're probably unaccustomed to, but, good luck if you wanna play inside. Other reason those kind of decks don't see much play is cuz they require though to succeed and doesn't have heroes that can solo whole decks. Oh, likely to not have space for deathmaker too.

Just an entirely different playstyle from what you're accustomed to so that ya know..
Callonia

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:54 am

Callonia wrote:You can't just plop Inside in a random deck full of heroes.

To use him effectively you have to create a plan before turn 0, aka, during the creation of file.

SO far I've seen him only in heavy SP lock/drain decks. And he is effective there, forcing slow stream of units to come out and sending them to cemetery as they get wounded slowly and killed.

I really hate those files so I won't say how to build it. Been on receiving end like 3 times and I still remember them fondly.

But, u will have to run weak and frail units something you're probably unaccustomed to, but, good luck if you wanna play inside. Other reason those kind of decks don't see much play is cuz they require though to succeed and doesn't have heroes that can solo whole decks. Oh, likely to not have space for deathmaker too.

Just an entirely different playstyle from what you're accustomed to so that ya know..

Yes, this is interesting...
I was just looking for the 2nd row feeler to be combo'ed with my gaieshart's food (lebeau and ex cak).
It seems inside doesn't provide good enough synergy with them.
I believe what you said is true with inside playstyle, seems cool and deadly.
You don't even have to provide the file's detail, I can picture it already ;)
Anyway you are right, he can't be included in my file effectively.

Exeth

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:55 pm

To use Inside you must first understand what control is and then build a control form of lawtia rush. Bob000 did this and was consistently top 5 RP set 6 with a control form of lawtia rush.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Exeth wrote: I also included Inside in the team, hoping he would do something unbelievable. And yes he did, he was unbelievably useless.

:lol:

Reading these is more exciting than watching the matches, and the matches are great.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 pm

gadu wrote:
Exeth wrote: I also included Inside in the team, hoping he would do something unbelievable. And yes he did, he was unbelievably useless.

:lol:

Reading these is more exciting than watching the matches, and the matches are great.

Haha yes yes. I'll make sure things keep sounding sinister of course.

Exeth

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library