Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Note: Okay my cheerful and almighty wise beings of Alteil... I was a little (how do you put it so I sound awesome?) "intrigued" by your posts, therefore I decided to give the old mutated bat the spotlight for once instead of my good old overweight buddy Gaieshart. And what I found was shocking, it seemed everyone was afraid of him for some reason. Everyone kept changing their strategy just to bury the old bat to the dirt. Well, they were right to act that way... after all the delightful thing that Inside did to the Hero namely Dillate, which is good in my eyes. But let me warn you, this was only one of my first attempts with the mutated bat and yes he was super fun to play thankfully. I'm working on perfecting this file as it turned out to be fun and terrifying to my opponent giving them the paranoia effect. In the file I also included mad priest, yet he didn't see any play in the battle this time as I have no chance to get him out. So here it is, Inside and co. Alterer style v0.15.

Enjoy:

Opponent: Mid Gowen Dillate Disturbances (That's right! Spam it! Spam it!! Spam it till kingdom comes!)
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 am

Inside won you the game ;)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Exeth » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Inside won you the game ;)

Yes he luckily did great that time and his paranoia effect is awesome.
But the sp lock synergy in my file made some impact as well.

Exeth

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

Yeah he SP drains, scares people, prevents them from soul access. Lots of good things. The Garfath soul works really well with both him AND shvara too which is nice
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:30 am

Not bad, not complete sp lock type of file but it works. Looks like he got caught off guard by inside nomming on his dilate. xD
Callonia

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yeah he SP drains, scares people, prevents them from soul access. Lots of good things. The Garfath soul works really well with both him AND shvara too which is nice

Yes, but I removed Shivara from the Inside team now. Not enough synergy to please me...

Callonia wrote:Not bad, not complete sp lock type of file but it works. Looks like he got caught off guard by inside nomming on his dilate. xD

Yes it's not the ultimate lock type, that's why I call it Alterer's style. I like high and fast dmg, I know you would think gowen unfortunately gowen isn't evil enough for me so Lawtia is the only option.
I'm still working on this file, man super fun... 9 win streak now.
And sending dillate to hell was a delight lol.

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 am

Note: There I was, on my quest... to search for the most awesome battle around when suddenly everything turned black? What happened to the sun? Hahaha lol too cinematic? Never mind... Yes you guessed it, my next opponent is EN. A special note, I don't discriminate based on level or rp, if the match is awesome I will post it that is what I thought about this next match. To be honest I have found so many awesome moment with Inside, he's a removal prodigy! Bringer? Removed, Jerry? Removed, Dillate? Removed (I know... I hate gowen). But in this next match, Archer skeleton and Dalos shined the most if you want insadity (Insane Inside-ity) you should wait for the next post, hope I could pull it off soon. Anyway, back to the match.
Opponent: Hmhmhm ;) I got this guy! go my lovely fast units!
Dalos: Not so fast mwahaha!
Another special note, he didn't use his 4th ss effectively unfortunately, and 1st ss asuet didn't help him that much I believe. Also, I buffed fenrir by mistake lol. I mixed my ss with fellana ss. Oh well, it was funny for us during the battle at least.

Enjoy:

Opponent: EN (Fierte Sin) extraordinaire (For something called eternal, it didn't last very long?)
Last edited by Exeth on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Exeth

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:34 am

Always fun to watch a EN file die, they're stupidly powerful. Thanks for that replay xD
Callonia

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 am

Callonia wrote:Always fun to watch a EN file die, they're stupidly powerful. Thanks for that replay xD

You are welcome Call, you sounded sinister which makes me even happier.
Maybe next time I can find an awesome match against complete EN and post it here *Scythes cross

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:26 am

Note: What's that? Your stomach's growling? Okay old bat, let's find something for you to eat... Yes, it seemed Inside was feeling quite hungry at the moment and he was looking for something sweet. Unfortunately we did not find anything sweet, but we did find something scaly! Not my kind of delicacy but oh well, the old bat enjoyed it. Yes... in this battle it is me against the magnificent big refess. I decided to bring along mad priest with me again, giving him a second chance (in the spirit of new year and all). This time he did okay, nothing spectacular but good enough for me nonetheless. Lebeau also made a come back, as well as taunting the huge dragon like a boss in the front line. Well that was quite a big meal... let's ease up on our diet for a while, what do you say old bat? I guess not...
Inside and co. Alterer style v0.45.

Enjoy:

Opponent: Big Refess and all its glory (Go on! Go back to the stars where you belong!)

Exeth

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library