Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby Khiruki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 am

I kinda want to see you play against a good True God Church file. If not for the game, then for the commentary.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am

Khiruki wrote:I kinda want to see you play against a good True God Church file. If not for the game, then for the commentary.

Yes, I'm collecting awesome unique matches of different deck types in folrart. I'll be sure to post one of my match against good TGC file when I encountered one of course. Now let me go back on my quest... *grabs scythe
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Note: Hmm I knew it, eating that huge dragon has its consequences sometimes I think Inside is too stubborn to listen to anyone. I'm afraid we have to say goodbye to our dearest mutation of an old bat Inside for now. But lookie here! A fellow scythe user and a pretty one at that! I mean how she's able to slice anything in half and I mean anything... feisty one ain't she, how adorable. All that blood splatter and human flesh flying around... ahhh so inspiring. Anyway, I knew she would be a great addition for my quest though she insisted that we bring along all her army pals. Well I got no problem with that (for now). So off we go to venture the land of Lavato once again. And to my surprise we encountered some kind of a female tribe warrior carrying around with her a couple of weird looking dogs and one very ugly man with hideous clothing? odd pair those two, How unattractive... well good thing me and my scythe girl were ready to slice things up! Though, my female friend looked like she was holding back a bit? Maybe next time she'll fight more ferociously like we used to in our routine spar.

Enjoy:

Opponent: 1 very ugly couple? (Apology for ruining your night out I guess... Oh! Also for slicing you in half)

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 am

The King of Darkness is upon us..

Exeth

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:14 am

Well that doesn't sound ominous at all!
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Khiruki wrote:Well that doesn't sound ominous at all!

It really isn't.. hm hm hm :evil:

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Note: The Emperor of Darkness Zu Jyuva decided to crash and invade my quest, now they are in charge :(. The emperor drove Igina and her subordinates away with their deadly shadow revenge strike. I would be enraged if it wasn't for the awesomeness of that skill as it wrecked havoc upon Igina and her army sent them flying all over the place in such pain and agony, so I decided having Zu Jyuva on my team wasn't bad at all. Also... their human form is quite... well "dominating" so it's all good. As we continued our quest we stumbled upon a bunch of female warriors led by a woman holding an immense shield with eldritch looking sword. Seemed Zu Jyuva was a bit cautious with that particular woman and her "equipments". Thankfully Zu Jyuva came through. Things ended in good terms in the end, as in all my opponents buried to the ground and others even deeper.

Enjoy

Opponent: Fierce looking female warrior group (You mess with the shadows you get Zu'ed)

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Note: There we were, advancing the troops to Folrart kingdom. As we were about to pass through the borders, we were approached by 1 guardian lady who seemed to be in charge of protecting the entrance area. She seemed quite sweet and harmless, so I thought we could simply behead her and be on our way to find the solar princess Aliria. Nope, not the case! As she learned that our intentions were a little troublesome (I suppose it was my fault to explain that we came to kill princess Aliria), she drew her weapons and extra thick armor and called for reinforcements. Wth? Annoyance! I thought I would be nicer today and just behead her, now I am forced to use Xcelus to cut her into pieces! At least the reinforcements she called weren't puny. A gluttonous woman who seemed to have high metabolism to keep her figure (she actually ate Lebeau) and the esteemed general of folrart himself who seemed to enjoy running around the field while whacking everybody he passed through in the head (Bad medicine I figured). The battle turned out to be entertaining even Zu agreed as they ferociously wiped out the entire army over and over, and yes! I managed to behead the guardian lady in the end right after I cut her into pieces.
(Hm? Why must we kill princess Aliria? Because Zug my old pal hates her guts! Princess Aliria, we are coming for you :twisted:)

Enjoy:

Opponent: Securities of Folrart kingdom ("May I repeat what I said? Yes, we are here to murder Aliria. And why are you so stunned may I ask?")

Exeth

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm

This is my favorite event narration so far! 8-)

Oh man, that Consuming Grudge... You could really feel the grudge emanating from the computer screen! :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

gadu wrote:This is my favorite event narration so far! 8-)

Oh man, that Consuming Grudge... You could really feel the grudge emanating from the computer screen! :shock:

Haha yea, but I was actually trying to create descriptions of Merciless Death from the narration (Cut into pieces then beheaded). Though the consuming grudge can work as well.

I just experienced the best insane battle yet! It went 30 turn ended in draw. Full of Killing and Removing, crazy opens to ensure field control over and over until 30 turn. After I saved I was shocked that it was a private battle so I couldn't post the url. DAMN!!!!! That battle was the battle of century! Even Allind was involved. Man I can't believe this!

Exeth

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library