Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:39 am

Exeth wrote:Haha yea, but I was actually trying to create descriptions of Merciless Death from the narration (Cut into pieces then beheaded). Though the consuming grudge can work as well.

I meant the timing of your consuming grudge during the battle. I could feel the grudge and vengeance in your wicked heart during that turn! :shock: Turned the tides for sure.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am

gadu wrote:
Exeth wrote:Haha yea, but I was actually trying to create descriptions of Merciless Death from the narration (Cut into pieces then beheaded). Though the consuming grudge can work as well.

I meant the timing of your consuming grudge during the battle. I could feel the grudge and vengeance in your wicked heart during that turn! :shock: Turned the tides for sure.

Oh you are right, my opponent was shocked and said. That was one dangerous move you just did. Good eye gadu :)
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby gadu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Exeth wrote:I just experienced the best insane battle yet! It went 30 turn ended in draw. Full of Killing and Removing, crazy opens to ensure field control over and over until 30 turn. After I saved I was shocked that it was a private battle so I couldn't post the url. DAMN!!!!! That battle was the battle of century! Even Allind was involved. Man I can't believe this!

I hate those private battlers. I wanted to see the massacre. DAMN!
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 pm

gadu wrote:
Exeth wrote:I just experienced the best insane battle yet! It went 30 turn ended in draw. Full of Killing and Removing, crazy opens to ensure field control over and over until 30 turn. After I saved I was shocked that it was a private battle so I couldn't post the url. DAMN!!!!! That battle was the battle of century! Even Allind was involved. Man I can't believe this!

I hate those private battlers. I wanted to see the massacre. DAMN!

Yes it was very unfortunate that I couldn't share it. Hopefully in the future I'll encounter similar or even more intense matches that I can share.

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 am

Note: We continued our journey to hunt down the so called princess of the sun as requested by my old pal Zug.
Zug: Kill the ****! She must die you understand!!
Me: :? Yes... (What did she do to you old buddy... she must be one terrible person) Don't worry, we'll have her head soon...
As we passed through the Folrart borders and entered the inner section of Folrart kingdom territory, we found ourselves gazing at the magnificent view of the Castle of Folrart from afar. It brought me back to a battle me and my team once fought as we were trying to reach the Stronghold of Chaos. Battle of the summit... That's what me and my subordinates refer it. It was where we encountered a lot of freaky looking characters battling each other. I could feel the tension emanating from those people. Seemed like they were fighting for something very important, a purpose. Who the hell cares!!! I decided to just ignore them and walked straight toward the stronghold. I got a very important appointment there with one of my best buddy. As I approached the battle area, everybody turned their head to me and starred for a while (I found that to be very rude). Then they started to charge at me! "That's it! You want a piece of me!?" (Let's do this Xcelus!)

Enjoy:

Opponent: Freaky looking and quite rude characters (All right crazies, show me what you got!)

Exeth

Postby Khiruki » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am

Huh. Just noticed: Your opponent almost recreated a part of the story with his file. Just missing Cassandra and Ibert...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Exeth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 am

Khiruki wrote:Huh. Just noticed: Your opponent almost recreated a part of the story with his file. Just missing Cassandra and Ibert...

Actually Ibert has died as Dilate already obtained the gauntlet. Cassandra died as well perhaps lol.

Exeth

Postby Khiruki » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 am

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... hp?id=1105

According to that card's flavor text, Dilate saves Ibert. Also, Cassandra kills Noze in the future, so she had to have survived. No word on Chiruru or Diondora though.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Exeth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 am

Khiruki wrote:https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=1105

According to that card's flavor text, Dilate saves Ibert. Also, Cassandra kills Noze in the future, so she had to have survived. No word on Chiruru or Diondora though.

Oh I see, so perhaps both of them are recuperating at the moment.

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 am

Note: So we continued our cheerful march towards the death of Aliria whilst reminiscing on that weird battle against the crazies in the past. And what do you know? A small girl stood in front of us,
Girl: Stop right there
Me: :shock:
Girl: You are not to take another step towards the castle!
Me: :o
One of my team mates quickly whispered to me "the crazies..."
Interesting... Crazy people amuse me, such characteristic is admirable I must say.
I knew I was going to enjoy this! Stood behind her hundreds of heavy armored soldiers ready to take us down with their swords, spears and shields. Delicious... :twisted:
As I was about to draw Xcelus my trusty scythe, zu spoke..
Zu: Leave this to us... ;)
Zug: Haha Leave some for me girls.
Dalos: You all know I'll be the one to finish them off in the end.
Seemed I wasn't the only one excited about this...

Enjoy:

Opponent: Folrart second line of defense, the crazies (Calm down team!!! We'll all get a chance to slaughter them! There is plenty where they came from!)

Exeth

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library